Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

No you are right. If some people can say their endless opinion about Megan i think u have the right to tell yours! Especially when this is a thread for people that love to see Megan pictures

I don't dislike Megan, she's the type that I would usually really like. Honestly, I think she has a talent for a certain type of movie/niche she hasn't been cast in yet. Im just offering some logic into the whole "all females are jealous" bs.

I never thought u are jealous since i don't even know you?

I think the jealousy thing was posted by someone else about another comment by another person?

I am going to say it again, Megan can't be love by anyone but it's really but really annoying when people are coming to post here to say that they don't like her because she a slut, she is ugly & not a good actress and she should burn to hell! I am not talking about you but in general. It seems to be one of the only thread (with Bar Rafeli one) where people are posting just to bash and comment about her so awful personality. It's alright to have an opinion but when some people are posting "she is just a whore" I really don't think it's an opinion, it's stupidity.

Anyway, no arm done by you summerxstrawberry :flower:

:cain: oh she looks pretty in the jennifer body photo shoot. gee people take things overboard, hello? it's a message board. some people can be a bit possessive. I've seen people share their opinions on other threads. and there was no need to be snobby, when I said that. I was just sharing my opinion. you can just ignore it and stop being possessive someone you don't even know and plus i'm sure megan fox wouldn't give a f*ck at what a said about her. i liked megan but sometimes she can be a bit mean or too honest.

Quit the fcking fighting .. damnn jesus.

:banghead: :war:

For the love Of Megan Christ!! I am trying to explain to people that is fine to not like her! No problem!

but they seem to love posting so much on her thread!

And talk about her

And think for her

and

Ah i give up!

You are right Ehfar, let's live in peace... till the next time!

Ha i feel you

;)

I never thought u are jealous since i don't even know you?

I think the jealousy thing was posted by someone else about another comment by another person?

I am going to say it again, Megan can't be love by anyone but it's really but really annoying when people are coming to post here to say that they don't like her because she a slut, she is ugly & not a good actress and she should burn to hell! I am not talking about you but in general. It seems to be one of the only thread (with Bar Rafeli one) where people are posting just to bash and comment about her so awful personality. It's alright to have an opinion but when some people are posting "she is just a whore" I really don't think it's an opinion, it's stupidity.

Anyway, no arm done by you summerxstrawberry :flower:

Yeah, i m with you on the 'whore' thing. Honestly I think Megan has the mindset of alot of actresses/females (or it seems like it), but she's willing to state it in such a bold way. At least it never makes her interviews incredibly boring, I can give it that much. Then again, the way the articles word it, it seems like they rehash the same things people find negative instead of actual news questions.

Yeah, i m with you on the 'whore' thing. Honestly I think Megan has the mindset of alot of actresses/females (or it seems like it), but she's willing to state it in such a bold way. At least it never makes her interviews incredibly boring, I can give it that much. Then again, the way the articles word it, it seems like they rehash the same things people find negative instead of actual news questions.

You know I am only loving Megan for her looks

I find her incredibly beautiful and her acting skill are not really what's interest me

I know i am shallow! :angel:

About her interview, well i think you are right!

Always the same stupid questions!

And sometimes her answers are way too... honest! (and not really cleaver at time i must admit!)

But it's Hollywood! And Hollywood do not like honesty!

woooooooooow i love her lips here

post-19830-0-1446118720-0571_thumb.jpg

Ha ha! I love your pleasant way to say "let's move on to something else!

post-19830-0-1446118720-0816_thumb.jpg

She is so gorgeous^^^^

@Variana u should send them an email and ask them. That's what I am doing when i need to find a picture

You avi is really beautiful. I love the colors

woooooooooow i love her lips here

Fox_Megan_07062200CID1952492261.jpg

Ha ha! I love your pleasant way to say "let's move on to something else!

mfb.jpg

She is so gorgeous^^^^

@Variana u should send them an email and ask them. That's what I am doing when i need to find a picture

You avi is really beautiful. I love the colors

Thank you for being the only one noticing ha

she does, damn where is that from?