Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

14 hours ago, Beautiful Women lover said:

Megan before MGK, was classy and sexy, no need to expose skin or copycat the Kardashians, also didn't do creepy things like drinking blood or not able to control her sexual impulses, let's just hope she returns to be herself before it's too late 

And i do not understand this New trend of being creepy obsessed with your partner. Like the way they act and talk… if my partner was like that i would run fast and far away because it is all red flags.

15 hours ago, Beautiful Women lover said:

Megan before MGK, was classy and sexy, no need to expose skin or copycat the Kardashians, also didn't do creepy things like drinking blood or not able to control her sexual impulses, let's just hope she returns to be herself before it's too late 

blackandwhite4.jpg

True. She was married to the normal man, not junkie corny so called "rockstar". I checked this dude's dating history and no wonder why Megan became like this near him. All his exes are kartrashian alike. Megan is so downgraded, she could do better. I don't understand her, I would never date such a guy. Especially such a guy dissed by M&M:yucky:

42 minutes ago, Beautiful Women lover said:

Back in the old days she actually looked happy, also with no need to act the way she is acting nowadays.

(Old paparazzi photos at Miami I think)

Megan-Fox-Pregnant-Bikini-Pictures-Hawaii-Brian (4).jpg Megan-Fox-Pregnant-Bikini-Pictures-Hawaii-Brian (2).jpg Brian-Austin-Green-pregnant-Megan-Fox-posed-Kona.jpg Megan-Fox-Pregnant-Bikini-Pictures-Hawaii-Brian (1).jpg

Of course she was happy, Brian not forced her to taking drugs everyday. 

54 minutes ago, Beautiful Women lover said:

I don't understand either, Brian was far better, husband, father, companion, this guy is the pole opposite 

I liked him more, but I think they were not compatible and I expected their divorce. Megan always seemed to be a bit immature and not ready for marriage and kids imo. Brian seemed like a very family guy. 

On 6/11/2022 at 9:50 AM, AnnKos said:

I liked him more, but I think they were not compatible and I expected their divorce. Megan always seemed to be a bit immature and not ready for marriage and kids imo. Brian seemed like a very family guy. 

That's so true, too bad Megan didn't stayed like her NYTimes interview, back in 2007-12 was her best era, stayed truth to herself and was very maternal 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2022 at 4:57 AM, Jen_ma said:

Oldie but goldie. One of my favorites looks from her. Shorter hair looks so Good on her!

pics vis starstyle.com

512E8C2F-427D-4ACC-A5B0-C0CD24B026CD.jpeg 95ABD158-CD95-4550-BE20-F37562EBF3EE.webp

Thanks for sharing! Very nice outfit and makeup. She looks so fresh here. I miss this Megan. :cry2:

On 6/16/2022 at 6:50 PM, LucyLover said:

Watches MGK Perform in Miami 06/15/2022

F9997CA3-2C23-47F0-B01F-4D188ABF1633.jpeg B0F72AA8-8EA3-4846-8421-79BB61AD1F5A.jpeg 5FA27DA4-65C7-46E8-95C3-CCAC6060F85F.jpeg 5182C25A-470D-4910-9CA9-2E43CD824DC0.jpeg 4DEAC3F6-6E14-4970-82BA-883141FFCD37.jpeg A8006947-442A-4407-96A3-9D6118F83793.jpeg 6D3C98F5-0BD3-44C8-A5E2-9CFC3F620BFF.jpeg

Back in time she attended events like Golden Globes. Now she forced to attend her junkie boy's concerts. She looks annoyed, probably thinks how to leave sooner.