Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, AnnKos said:

What's  happened to Megan? She dating a pedo junkie and turned into kartrashian, she fell so low. I remember she was so classy back then:cry:

Yep, thinking that same everytime I visit this thread.

Her red carpet style was so much better and her candid style was normal. Now she is just one of this try hards. 

@AnnKos@Jen_ma I had to defend Megan's choice some time ago, but now I get you well. It really became worse, such a disappointment. I can hardly recognize her now, and I'm talking not only about her appearance. Her mindset seems to be changed (or she just acting like that to support that PR relationship. Both opyions are bad tbh). I remember, she once said that she stopped taking drugs, because she don't like losing control of her body. Now she bragging about taking hallucinogens on interviews. And yeah, she started hanging with Kardashians a lot, which is not good. She totally lost her authenticity and it's so fckng sad😢

On 6/8/2022 at 10:52 AM, Jen_ma said:

Yep, thinking that same everytime I visit this thread.

Her red carpet style was so much better and her candid style was normal. Now she is just one of this try hards. 

I love her old style too, I heard she was dressed by herself mostly. Now she have a "stylist" and looks like every kartrashian wannabe. Her stylist looks like this too, how Megan can trust to her? Tasteless plastic surgery nightmare :sick:

maeve-reilly-nastygal.jpg

16 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

@AnnKos@Jen_ma I had to defend Megan's choice some time ago, but now I get you well. It really became worse, such a disappointment. I can hardly recognize her now, and I'm talking not only about her appearance. Her mindset seems to be changed (or she just acting like that to support that PR relationship. Both opyions are bad tbh). I remember, she once said that she stopped taking drugs, because she don't like losing control of her body. Now she bragging about taking hallucinogens on interviews. And yeah, she started hanging with Kardashians a lot, which is not good. She totally lost her authenticity and it's so fckng sad😢

You nailed it! She was unique, now she is unique no more. And the drugs story is disturbing. I think she got early mid-life crisis, let's hope she will get over it soon 

I agree, she lost her personality due to be with this guy, doing things she before never mentioned to fantasize or even try, she started with Ayahuasca,so who knows what is next?

Let's just hope she doesn't get lost on this new version of herself, which is basically be a Kardashian. Which is the saddest thing to ever happen to her.

19 hours ago, Beautiful Women lover said:

I agree, she lost her personality due to be with this guy, doing things she before never mentioned to fantasize or even try, she started with Ayahuasca,so who knows what is next?

Let's just hope she doesn't get lost on this new version of herself, which is basically be a Kardashian. Which is the saddest thing to ever happen to her.

Drinking blood, that's next and that's already happened. And she talks about it like it's normal thing.