Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

EXCLUSIVE: Victoria's Secret Model Lily Aldridge's Personal Photos From Bora Bora

Ah, the life of a gorgeous Victoria's Secret supermodel—jetting around the world to shoot in fabulous locations, hanging out with your Victoria's Secret supermodel buddies, wearing cute bikinis and frolicking in the sand... seriously, you guys, I'm officially jealous. We caught up with the stunning Lily Aldridge after her Victoria's Secret Swim photoshoot in Bora Bora and asked her for her top-tips on jet-setting and looking fantastic all at the same time. Not only did she dish on some of her beauty secrets, she shared her personal photos with us. Check 'em out after the jump!

Glamour: Have you been to Bora Bora before? Tell us about your trip—and your absolute number-one favorite thing about Bora Bora.

Lily: This was my first trip to Bora Bora but I hope it's not my last! I started in Nashville and it took me four flights and one boat ride to get to our beautiful location. The most beautiful thing about Bora Bora is the gorgeous water—it's so clear and warm!

Glamour: Okay, we have to ask: What’s it like—the most beautiful women in the world all traveling together? Do you guys hang out together off set?

Lily: Candice [swanepoel] and I were shooting at the same time in Bora Bora and we always have so much fun when we are together. All of us girls are really good friends. They've become like sisters because we are together so much. I love my girls!

Glamour: You must travel a lot. What are three things you always pack everywhere you go?

Lily: I always pack ear plugs and an eye mask for flights so I can get some good shut-eye, and my computer so that I can watch movies and listen to music. I also never fly without a big comfy scarf—Stella McCartney makes my favorite ones. They're big and cozy so I can use them as a blanket on a plane, and when I land in a tropical location I can also wear them as a sarong.

Glamour: How do you stay beautiful on trips like this—how do you deal with the dry air on long flights, jet lag, and working out on the go?

Lily: I drink a ton of water on airplanes! It's so important to stay hydrated. I also make sure to moisturize my skin constantly during a flight. I love Kora Organic Soothing Day and Night Cream, it makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated. Vitamin E lip balm for me is also a must.

Q1327115622223094_1.jpg Q1327115622223094_2.jpg Q1327115622223094_3.jpg

Q1327115622223094_4.jpg Q1327115622223094_6.jpg Q1327115622223094_5.jpg