Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

7 hours ago, bump said:

She cracks me up. That video about how she thinks she looks and how she actually looks when spraying perfume is funny lol

You are so right. She has such a self-deprecating sense of humor. And the side glances she gives during her videos are a total laugh fest. :D 

Agreed @bump. No surprise, she is my favorite follow, and I am looking forward to seeing what she does next. There are two more fragrances in the perfume line to launch, and I would expect that LRL and BVLGARI will restart when they (presumably) can. Hoping you and all others on the thread are doing well. :heart:  

I hope Lily makes some more Youtube videos. Her's have been my favorite out of all the VS girls that have made the move to Youtube. I really enjoy her topics and I think she's really funny and entertaining. I also like how she is just so smiley and positive. 

Agreed, @bump. I heard that Caleb released a new Kings of Leon video on her instagram that speaks to the current situation. I do hope she has some more material ready to go for the Youtube channel. So often they are linked to campaigns or her experiences in a fun way, and I suspect that things they've prepped don't feel right to release at the moment. Still, we can hope. :heart: 

21 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

Agreed, @bump. I heard that Caleb released a new Kings of Leon video on her instagram that speaks to the current situation. I do hope she has some more material ready to go for the Youtube channel. So often they are linked to campaigns or her experiences in a fun way, and I suspect that things they've prepped don't feel right to release at the moment. Still, we can hope. :heart: 

Oh, that makes sense. I wish she could talk about some things like:

-how she relaxes (I saw a video where she talks about meditation and bubble baths, I would love to see her expand on that)

-what she likes to do when she stays inside

-does she think alone time and space from others is a good thing not just now, but all the time...things like that.

-more skincare videos

-her nighttime routine including how she winds down

-favorite types of teas/feel good drinks or foods

....I would love some relaxing videos like that because I am so high strung and watching things like that calms me down, just to be honest. And Lily seems so calm and peaceful and like she would be good at talking about those types of things. 

A week with no Lily updates? Awe, I hope everything is ok. I don't have Instagram, so I can't post anything from there, but I saw there is a new picture. It won't let me click on it and open it up, so IDK what's its about, but at least there is something on her Instagram.

I've just gotten it so I CAN follow her, but I'm so bad at all this that I don't know how to import it here. She has a picture encouraging people to support Children's Hospitals (a cause she holds near and dear), and she posted a pic to wish Rosie H-W a happy birthday. She seems to be focusing on home, I guess. :heart: 

That Marie Claire editorial is really cool! I like the lighting and the flowers. She looks lovely, and it's really cool that the photographer was Helena. I don't know anything about her, but I had no idea she was a photographer. I like that she's working with VS, too.  thank you for posting @Sunshiine

Thank you, @Sunshiine, for this wonderful editorial, and thank you @Ewciolina for making up for my Instagram newbie fears. The editorial with Helena is going to be a favorite of mine for a while. They shot it not that long ago: Lily wrote about it, and I think there was mention on this thread several pages back, but like you, @bump, I have not paid much attention to Helena's work as a photographer only as a model. Looking her up, she's really done substantial work, and this ed is terrific. Lily looks so lovely and relaxed. The sweaters she's wearing look great on her, and her face is simply perfection. Have I been in lockdown? Yes. Can I still see perfection? Also :yes:;) :heart: Never Enough Lily :heart: