Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

I can't wait, these girls are goals and they have great chemistry and humor all around.

Literally that grey matching suit and shoes are all isabel marant even the bodysuit.

Does she at least get credited on their page? I believe she bought them on her own.

Really hope she with do smth for the brand because at this point, she is literally the unofficial official ambassador.

2 minutes ago, m86fc said:

@Beehive2 I'm afraid that this time it's for Alexander Vauthier because I've seen many references on insta. Isabel Marant has to wait for her turn ;)

Yes, on Ruby's IG, she is the DJ of an event with Vauthier.

The aldridges are killing it at the party and as for Isabel Marant, her off duty looks over the years from airports to the streets, literally can do a wall of 15 looks on it.

Love her friendshp with Joan, Joan is so funny and such a presence.

Girls had some fun. 

I think that she has chosen AV many times on the red carpet, so mayby it means that she will have sth to do with IM soon. 

btw I haven't realized that Lily is such a busy girl.  

She's been wearing IM for as long as I can remember, at least 2011 but maybe even earlier than that. I expected her to book a campaign with them while she was scoring lots of them. She wears the clothes from that brand so well. But I don't think she's so much as attended a show so I doubt she'll walk for them. IMO her "runway days" seem to be over. She's hardly even attended FW the last few seasons. 

Tbh I think she's slowing down work wise. She hasn't shot for VS since Oct/Nov (I think), and her outside work seems to have tapered off a bit. Does anyone have a list of projects she's shot/have yet to come out? Whether that's by choice (Dixie isn't at an age where she can go everywhere with her now as she has school) or the simple fact that she's peaked demand wise I'm unsure about. Maybe a mix of both. Either way, she's delivered some great work and I'm looking forward to her project with Rosie and Joan. I'm guessing it's some kind of campaign based on the people involved. 

17 hours ago, Shepherd said:

Alain Mikli x Alexandre Vauthier Launch Party, NYC, Apr 5 '18

lal060418BZNImage1.jpg lal060418BZNImage2.jpg 

Lily looks amazing and thickk, The bottom half of the dress looks tight.

On fleek but she ain't runway size no more, any show she walk will have to be customized IMO.

I see she tag the stylist who styled her for the oscar's vanity fair party. 

I thought lamarquenyc did an amazing job with her. Did she had a change of stylist?

Thanks @shepherd for the pictures.

I cant wait to see what the trio shot together!

Holy shit.

Loads of BVLGARI campaign photos unreleased, we will be in for a treat!

Heart skipped a beat seeing her in the green gown, holy smokes. Goddess! 

Absolutely loved the vibe of the shoot, very grecian with the lighting and direction. Lily in a blonde wig at 1:56?