• 13 or younger
    • 14 - 17
    • 18 - 21
    • 22 - 25
    • 26 - 29
    • 30 - 33
    • 34 - 37
    • 38 - 41

As if 18 to 22 is any more mature...ha!!  Wait till your 30 and you'll look back at 20 and shake your head wondering how the hell you made it through.  And laugh at yourself for thinking you were so fucking smart back then.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Such is the eternal cycle we are doomed to. I already look back at my teens and shake my head :laugh: I can't wait until I can do it all over again! :laugh:

Going to uni when you're 16 might not be a good thing though. Wouldn't it be a bit harder to get along with people cause you're not as mature emotionally, physically or socially? :/

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

really you're dead right - it wasn't a good thing at all. i moved into a college at unsw and i really just wasn't ready for it. i picked a useless degree because i was too young and the wrong time to study it, which was why i hated it so much.

As if 18 to 22 is any more mature...ha!!  Wait till your 30 and you'll look back at 20 and shake your head wondering how the hell you made it through.  And laugh at yourself for thinking you were so fucking smart back then.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Such is the eternal cycle we are doomed to. I already look back at my teens and shake my head :laugh: I can't wait until I can do it all over again! :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

bah, years? i do it over the course of a day. in the afternoon i look back to the morning and wonder how i could have been so stupid.

then i realise that it's not because i'm maturing. it's just because i am stupid. :D

when i look back to how stupid i was in my teens i just go want to go sit in a dark corner somewhere and rock myself back and forth shaking my head and sucking my thumb.

Maturation is the process of realizing just how stupid we really are. So eventually, when you finally grasp your full stupidity, you gain a tidbit of wisdom and insight. It's the strangest thing.

Mid teens is only the first such time in life when this process happens. That's why teenagers get the rap for being "know-it-alls" because they get proud of that first bit of insight they gain. Hopefully they don't stop there and keep the process of stupification so they keep gaining wisdom. Some do, some don't.

It actually makes sense in my mind, maybe it doesn't as I type. o well.

*ribbit*