Bellazon

Anna Maria Jagodzinska
Thumbnail

Christopher

Hey,

I just came here to thank you all for your updates....even though I can't see most of the pictures :-( like, from these Orsay scans, I can see only this face shot of Anna... Anyway, it's nice to read she's in Orsay catalogue, I should get one soon, so yay for us, Anna's fans! :fun:

I couldn't really check BZ last days cause my Internet connection is soooo slow now that it takes ages to load ANY site :ninja: :/

Hey,

I just came here to thank you all for your updates....even though I can't see most of the pictures :-( like, from these Orsay scans, I can see only this face shot of Anna... Anyway, it's nice to read she's in Orsay catalogue, I should get one soon, so yay for us, Anna's fans! :fun:

I couldn't really check BZ last days cause my Internet connection is soooo slow now that it takes ages to load ANY site :ninja: :/

I hope now you will see the page with interview from Orsay catalogue (there's nothing new there - it's the same stuff that was published in the PANI interview in February :pinch:).

I can repost other pics you can't see - just let me know which one :flower:

[Orsay catalogue interview - scanned by Magdish @ tfs]

post-28257-1252272330_thumb.jpg

A couple of Big CK 'One' pictures and a catalog pic I've never seen.

post-5680-0-1446139130-29011_thumb.jpg post-5680-0-1446139130-30598_thumb.jpg th_74246_anna_122_77lo.jpg

The 1st and the 3rd one are new to me, thanks for posting them, Thiago.!

btw, is the male model in the photo with Cameron and Anna Jamie Strachan (Behati's bf)? It looks like him...

I can repost other pics you can't see - just let me know which one :flower:

There's no need to, but thanks :)

And I'm happy that Ania has another Vogue cover, even though it's a reprint...

Overall, the cover is somehow strange to me-like, Ania look there the way she looked like before her comeback....

btw, her 22nd Birthday are in 2 days!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

A couple of Big CK 'One' pictures and a catalog pic I've never seen.

The 1st and the 3rd one are new to me, thanks for posting them, Thiago.!

btw, is the male model in the photo with Cameron and Anna Jamie Strachan (Behati's bf)? It looks like him...

Yes, it's Jamie :)

And I hope we're gonna see Ania today at BCBG Max Azria :woot:

I'm so happy and excited for the S/S 2010 Fashion Weeks - Ania will shine on the runway :wub:

:shock:

She's unstoppable!! How's that possible, for a model, to score so many fragrance campaigns, not only in the entire career, but in less than a year?? :shock:

Haters of Anna <_< gonna hate, but we, fans, can just be even more happy :D

I wish Polish media would notice our modelling stars, not focus on these lame actresses and singers who keep saying it's the matter of time they'll be big in U.S. ;cain:

btw who was the face of this campaign previously? Because I doubt Black orchid is a new fragrance...

^This is the first ad for Black Orchid fragrance:

2hejyxd.jpg

I can't id the model, though :pinch:

Too bad Anna didn't walk for BCBG, because according to the NY fashion week schedule, first bigger shows are on Sunday, so we have to wait for her appearance on the runway.

And I love how Anna is getting all of those campaigns after campaigns - everyone in the industry must love her (TBH it does not surprise me at all :whistle::rofl:)

Oh I remember now. That was Julia Restoin-Roitfeld, daughter of Carine.

I remember reading some article some time ago on onet, that in the time of crisis, blonde models will be very popular, cause looking at their soft faces will make ppl calm?!?! sth like that, so edgy models won't be in these seasons... Idk, I just remember reading sth like that, with Toni Garrn as an example, of a model who got 7 major campaigns in one season.

I would never have guessed that's Julia :shock:

And IMO behind the success of blonde models lays not the financial crisis but simple fact that pale skin, fair eye lashes & brows are better canvas for different styling. From personal experience I know that putting mascara on blonde lashes gives spectacular effect and changes eyes dramatically.

Unique models will be always in demand, but not as much as classic-looking ones, who are more versatile. Especially our Ania - she can easily transform from delicate to strong look, from innocent to sexy :heart: (Yeah, she's perfect :D)

Oh I remember now. That was Julia Restoin-Roitfeld, daughter of Carine.

I remember reading some article some time ago on onet, that in the time of crisis, blonde models will be very popular, cause looking at their soft faces will make ppl calm?!?! sth like that

:rofl:

Then ask the article why aren't redheads more popular then :p ? Its probably more likely because in tough times it makes them think of gold and thus imagine having some money :p .

:hug:

Black Orchid fragrance ads, nice :morning: .

Then ask the article why aren't redheads more popular then :p ? Its probably more likely because in tough times it makes them think of gold and thus imagine having some money :p .

:hug:

Really?? I've never thought about it this way... Unfortunately Joe, the stereotype of redheads as mean women is still strong :/

I like Olga's explanation. But then again, we had quite a few brunettes being "good canvas for different styling". Like Daria W. I even read an ELLE article about her, where some make-up artist sais Daria's so popular, because her face is like a canva :hehe: