Bellazon

Anna Maria Jagodzinska
Thumbnail

Christopher

I think Anna said that because she wanted to be polite. I think she is rather aware of the fact that other girls may envy her (and I think jelousy is quite natural and normal) and probably Anna herself from time to time envy other model.

And I've noticed that Polish models aren't best friends. Judging from the backstage photos Anna is usually with Edita, sometimes with Anna Selezneva or Toni; Anja once said that she likes Maryna, lately I've seen her a lot with Lily D. Magdalena says her best friend is Olga Sherer. And Kasia lives with Hanne-Gaby and (I think) Sheila. Basically there are few backstage pics where Polish models are together and when they are they rather don't hug or something like that. :blink:

And coming to Anna and Anja - I think it's must be somehow frustrating for Anja, because Anna came back from nowhere, became favorite of Meisel and scored 3 Vogue covers, including American edition. Not mention the numerous ad campaigns. I prefer Anna to Anja, but poor Ms Rubik is like always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

I think Anna said that because she wanted to be polite. I think she is rather aware of the fact that other girls may envy her (and I think jelousy is quite natural and normal) and probably Anna herself from time to time envy other model.

And I've noticed that Polish models aren't best friends. Judging from the backstage photos Anna is usually with Edita, sometimes with Anna Selezneva or Toni; Anja once said that she likes Maryna, lately I've seen her a lot with Lily D. Magdalena says her best friend is Olga Sherer. And Kasia lives with Hanne-Gaby and (I think) Sheila. Basically there are few backstage pics where Polish models are together and when they are they rather don't hug or something like that. :blink:

And coming to Anna and Anja - I think it's must be somehow frustrating for Anja, because Anna came back from nowhere, became favorite of Meisel and scored 3 Vogue covers, including American edition. Not mention the numerous ad campaigns. I prefer Anna to Anja, but poor Ms Rubik is like always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

Yeah....

Anna posed a lot with Toni, Edita and Anna S. .... before her comeback, back in 2004-2006 seasons, she admitted she's friends with Hye Park. Now I don't see many pics with them. But then again, is Hye still working? It's so weird, people are dying to see more black models in fashion, but it seems like they don't care for Asians. Or at least not that much...

You are right about Kasia and Magda. But with Anja... I have seen very little photos of her and other models. Well, of course friendship isn't about posing to photos, but... :ermm: Russians keep together with Ukrainians and Belarussians (and sometimes girls with Baltic countries), Brazilians with other Brazilians, same with Americans and Canadians.... I don't want to make any far-fetched assumptions but I think it's not only about models.... it's about us, Polish people in general, alienating from fellows when abroad....

Ok, but this is Anna's thread, not-relations between different nationalities :rofl: so let's get back to Anna now :hehe: btw, in just 1 day we posted more than one page here :magic: (I won't be modest and say it's because of me, and Olga too, of course :hehe: :p )

I guess Anna's more popular now, cause she simply has more appeal to people. She laughs at the backstages, is positive all the time, isn't afraid of doing funny things at shows' backstages, isn't THAT closed about her privacy... While Anja rarely gives Hollywood smiles, doesn't get to be photographed with her aquaintances too much, doesn't attend many parties... well, since she's with Sasha it has kinda changed, but still, she's kind of an "Ice Queen".

Anna seems to be likeable - her smile just lights up the room, she's quite talkative and open-minded.

And yesterday I saw Anna in Pepe Jeans ad at the back of the bus (line 410 :D) - it's always nice to see her face :) Maybe one day she will be in H&M campaign on a big banner in the centre of Warsaw.

One page in one day? - That's great :clap: :rofl:

Anna seems to be likeable - her smile just lights up the room, she's quite talkative and open-minded.

And yesterday I saw Anna in Pepe Jeans ad at the back of the bus (line 410 :D) - it's always nice to see her face :) Maybe one day she will be in H&M campaign on a big banner in the centre of Warsaw.

One page in one day? - That's great :clap: :rofl:

Yeah, definitely one of the best smiles in the biz! I think that with nowadays' tops, the best smiles belong to Arlenis, Anna and Edita.

:D that would be great if one day she was on a huge poster! A few weeks ago, in the city centre there was a Reserved HUGE poster with Linday E. for Reserved, have you seen it? I don't know if it's still hanging though.... btw that was an awful ad, and when Anna was in their campaigns, they didn't have such huge billboards with her. Anyway, she had tv commercials that were absolutely stunning :hehe:

Yeah, and no one "interrupting" our conversations. Seems like we could talk in Polish and no one would notcie :rofl:

I haven't seen the poster with Lindsay. Or I've seen it, only forgot about it, because I don't like the ad :ninja:

And I agree about the girls with the best smiles - can you imagine a picture with them all smiling - it could easily work as an antidepressant :rofl:

And here CK Jeans ad scanned by Leonardo @ tfs

24_calvinkleinjeans_03.jpg

Yeah, and no one "interrupting" our conversations. Seems like we could talk in Polish and no one would notcie :rofl:

Hi. Actually I'm reading this topic, so here's more than only two persons. Sorry for interrupting :laugh: :blush: You can continue with your dialog now.

Hi. Actually I'm reading this topic, so here's more than only two persons. Sorry for interrupting :laugh: :blush: You can continue with your dialog now.

:laugh: haha, it's ok, I don't mean like somebody's really "interrupting" here, actually it would be cool if not only me and Olga were talking here :rofl: :p

CK ad with Anna and Edita :heart: I think in one of these commercials Anna wears a white top, no? Because I remember seeing a model in a white top in a CK commercial but didn't know it is Anna. Not that I didn't recognise-more that I didn't focus.

You can interrupt our conversation anytime - everyone is welcome here :flower:

Actually, the more Anna's fans the better :)

CK ad with Anna and Edita :heart: I think in one of these commercials Anna wears a white top, no? Because I remember seeing a model in a white top in a CK commercial but didn't know it is Anna. Not that I didn't recognise-more that I didn't focus.

The only model in white top I remeber is this:

24_naty.jpg

and it's Naty Chabanenko 24_natyck.jpg

:flower:

^ Yes, she does :wub:

Anna has an ed in US Vogue June :nicole:

Pieced Together

Ph. Patrick Demarchelier

Models: Caroline Trentini, Chanel Iman, Anna J, Lily Donaldson & Karlie Kloss

Fashion Editor: Marie Amelie Sauve

But I think it's high time she had an only girl ed :whistle: