Bellazon

Christy Turlington
Thumbnail

seshiru

48 minutes ago, TurlyVamp said:

Am I the only one not in love with this cover? There's no cohesiveness to it and it looks like they're each sitting alone for a funeral. This one should have been fun!

A cover should portray a face or several faces and since the faces are too many, this is the only way to include them all at once. Yes, it looks as if they are sitting for a funeral...lol...but can interpret in many different ways depending on our subjective vision. I believe these are many single shots put together and the models never posed all together like this. It would have had a whole different vibe. I personally like the cover very much. But i wish there were 20 different covers than this. This is just a cover with many single photos stiched together and this is the only thing i might not like. But the idea to put all these iconic models on a cover is brillant. Although it has been done many times in many different ways. It is just another cover with many big models together.  

5 hours ago, TurlyVamp said:

Am I the only one not in love with this cover? There's no cohesiveness to it and it looks like they're each sitting alone for a funeral. This one should have been fun!

you know in fight video games like tekken where they display all character you can choose from? this looks like that