Bellazon

Florrie Arnold
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

I thought she was always in the music industry?

Only as a drummer. :yes: But, she has been modeling for quite sometime. It was in an interview.. ( Look on the first few pages for link. )

Now she's started a Solo Singing career, plus shes the face of Nina Ricci.

Yeah I know she was a drummer :) I was referring to that. But to me it seemed like she was picked kind of out of the blue for Nina Ricci.

Quoted from her site:

So this is how it works …The first thing I did once I’d decided to stop the in house drumming, and dedicate myself 100% to becoming a recording artist, was to try and get a sync for my music. Getting my music on an advert or in a film can really help build an audience, and generate income. I went to my publishers (Warner Chappell) and introduced myself to the lovely people in their sync team. Two weeks later they asked if I was interested in writing music for a perfume campaign for the famous french fashion & fragrance house Nina Ricci. I looked at the brief and wrote 2 songs which I then sent off with a short video clip of me singing them. Lalala! A week or so later I was asked to go to Paris, and sang one of my songs accapella to the board of directors. It was terrifying, but it worked, and the next day I was offered the chance to front their new world wide campaign! WOW.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...