Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Interview with Moms and the City:

http://www.momsandthecity.net/?p=876

Heidi Klum is a supermodel, actress, television host, business woman, and fashion designer. She is a mom of 4 and just last week launched two maternity collections: Lavish by Heidi Klumâ„¢ for A Pea in the Pod and Loved by Heidi Klumâ„¢ for Motherhood Maternity.

TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR INSPIRATION AS A MOM OF 4 TO BE ABLE TO PUT THIS LINE TOGETHER.

Well – I’ve been pregnant 4 times and every time it’s been a challenge for me to get dressed. I do a show about fashion and if I want the designers to wow me, I have to wow them too. I always say I want something fabulous, then I can’t stand there in something boring, or slouchy while pregnant. Sometimes you feel like you want something slouchy but when you’re on the runway, you can’t. You have to look cool but still be comfortable.

I HAVE MOMMY RAGE (gave examples)….I GET ANXIETY – DO YOU EVER FEEL THAT WAY WITH 4 KIDS?

I think as a mom, we’re multitasking all the time. You have to always keep it all glued together as a mom. On top of it you’re working, creating and doing things, and by the way, you look hot for your man, so it’s a lot – so yes, I think it’s perfectly normal when the fuse kind of goes but you just have to take a deep breath and think about how fabulous you are and all of the things that you do on a day to day basis, you know, because everyone has that. That’s just normal.

WHY DO YOU DO ABOUT IT WHEN IT HAPPENS TO YOU?

I think you just have to give yourself a break and say I’m really fabulous. Look at all the things we do. Sometimes it’s perfectly fine when you get a little angry. So take a deep breath and pat yourself on the shoulder and it will pass.