Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Heidi interviewed by People Magazine's Celebrity Baby Blog:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20343765,00.htm

http://celebrity-babies.com/2010/02/17/hei...abies-and-more/

PEOPLE’s Celebrity Baby Blog caught up with the busy mom-of-four at the Destination Maternity event and she opened up about what inspired her designs, Lou’s little smiles and how every day is Valentine’s Day with hubby, Seal.

Heidi Klum isn't worried about spending Valentine's Day apart from husband Seal this year.

"For me it's not really that big of a deal," Klum told PEOPLE at the Destination Maternity event in New York City, where she presented her new maternity collections Lavish by Heidi Klum for A Pea in the Pod and Loved by Heidi Klum for Motherhood Maternity, "because we're in love all the time."

In town for New York Fashion Week, where the supermodel also hosted the finale show for Project Runway's season 7 on Friday morning, Klum says her husband, who's staying in Los Angeles with their kids, is very attentive all year. "Some people complain about their spouses," she said. "That they forget or neglect [them]. I happen to be very lucky that my husband has not forgotten those things nor needs to be reminded."

But, she added: "I do love that there are those kinds of holidays for people to remember to acknowledge the fact that you have a great person in your life with you. So, I think to be reminded is good."

What was the inspiration for Loved (available at Motherhood Maternity) and Lavish (available at A Pea in the Pod)?

Loved was inspired by the love surrounding you and your baby while you’re pregnant. We came up with Lavish because there’s no grander expression of everything you want to give yourself and the child growing within. It’s all about the extravagance of love.

What made you decide to create a maternity line?

I experienced some style challenges during my four pregnancies, so I wanted to create maternity fashions that allow women to show off their beautiful shapes. As my bump grew, I would look in the mirror and be in awe of the changes happening to my body. I was creating a nourishing space for this new life. My clothes are all about making you feel great during this process.

What did you learn about maternity wear when dressing for your pregnancies?

Being pregnant shouldn’t keep you from being fashionable and feeling great. It’s an exciting journey! Plus, you don’t just need maternity clothes when you’re pregnant. You’ll still need them two months after the baby’s born.

What is your maternity style?

I wore whatever made me feel good. I wore a lot of leggings and tunics, and pieces made out of soft, yummy fabrics — all of which are in the collections. I had fun creating new looks for each of my pregnancies.

How does Loved and Lavish differ from what you wore during your pregnancy?

They don’t differ very much from what I wore! I really tried to create comfortable, stylish options that I love.

Your littlest one Lou, what are her latest milestones?

She can lift her head up.
 And she
 smiles all the time. She’s also started teething so she likes to chew on her chewing ring a lot.

What do your older kids think of her? Have they been helping
 out?

They all love her. Leni has changed a few diapers, but she
 plugs her nose and goes, “Oooo!”

Did your kids have any input in the maternity lines?

No, not really. Even though my daughter [Leni] was there when I
 designed the floral pattern for some of the fabrics. She was like, “Wow, so many of them.” I’ve been thinking that maybe one day 
I’ll have her create a pattern for me too.

Seal about Heidi:

When they met, and only started to flirt and meet, there was a difficult situation. Heidi revealed that she was the second month of pregnancy. Father could be just the previous holder Flavio Briatore. Model was so afraid of reaction force. "She was afraid to tell me, but nothing changed. Then I thought: "She learned that she was pregnant, but still spends time with me - apparently I really liked me she". Such was his reaction. He clearly adores his woman!

russian e-source

Heidi Klum say "Auf Wiedersehen" to McDonald's

In 2004, the German supermodel Heidi Klum has signed a two-year agreement on cooperation with the German advertising McDonald's, which eventually was extended for another three years.

For five years she has participated in numerous advertising campaigns of the brand, but at the end of the contract in late January, McDonalds decided not to renew it. One reason for the gap is called the fact that the company wants to set new priorities in its advertising and in general to reconsider its brand image.

Heidi Klum calmly reacted to the situation and commented that the change is always good and a corporation such as McDonalds should go in other ways in communication. In fact, the termination of cooperation with this brand will not affect the activity Klum in advertising - for the moment she is working with brands like Ann Taylor, Guitar Hero 5, Victoria's Secret and many others. During his professional career, she also became the face of Schwarzkopf, Coca-Cola and Volkswagen.

Heidi Klum say "Auf Wiedersehen" to McDonald's

In 2004, the German supermodel Heidi Klum has signed a two-year agreement on cooperation with the German advertising McDonald's, which eventually was extended for another three years.

For five years she has participated in numerous advertising campaigns of the brand, but at the end of the contract in late January, McDonalds decided not to renew it. One reason for the gap is called the fact that the company wants to set new priorities in its advertising and in general to reconsider its brand image.

Heidi Klum calmly reacted to the situation and commented that the change is always good and a corporation such as McDonalds should go in other ways in communication. In fact, the termination of cooperation with this brand will not affect the activity Klum in advertising - for the moment she is working with brands like Ann Taylor, Guitar Hero 5, Victoria's Secret and many others. During his professional career, she also became the face of Schwarzkopf, Coca-Cola and Volkswagen.

I read that yesterday in our local newspaper. That's so sad :(

Walk Like Coco Rocha

While Tyra Banks has the memorable and amazing André Leon Talley on her judging panel this year for America’s Next Top Model, the German version has a bit of excitement coming its way as well.

Heidi Klum enlisted the help of fellow model Coco Rocha for an episode of Germany’s Next Top Model. Just yesterday, Coco hung out with Heidi and her group of aspiring models on the set. She Tweeted, “Guess what I get to do today? Hang out with my friend Heidi Klum and teach the girls at Germany’s Next Top Model how to walk a runway!!” With her experience in all of the fashion capitals, we’re expecting to see a bit of a freak-out from the contestants when they see Coco in their presence.

post-30396-0-1446063390-44766_thumb.jpg