Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

From E!

Pregnant Heidi Klum Still Wearing 7-inch Heels

Emmy nominee Heidi Klum may only be a few weeks away from having a baby girl, but she refuses to give up her high heels.

Last night, the hot mama hit Los Angeles Confidential's pre-Emmy party wearing 7-inch leopard-print heels and a tight black dress to show off her baby bump.

"Even at the Emmy's, I'm gonna wear high heels all night, and when I can't do it anymore, then it's time to go home," she said of her plans for Sunday.

One major event she might not make it to this year? The Victoria's Secret fashion show. The supermodel says she doesn't think she can bounce back in time to strut her stuff...

"The last time [i gave birth], I had two months, and I don't know if I have that much time this time," she confessed on the carpet. "It was pushing it the last time. But if I don't make it, I'm sure I'll be very sad."

As for baby names, Heidi said she and hubby Seal have four or five ideas, but are waiting to see their little girl before deciding on one.

Inside the bash at a private estate in Bel-Air, Heidi mingled with guests sipping Stoli cocktails and Sapporo beer.

Her friend Debra Messing came to toast her Confidential cover, as did Twilight's Rachelle Lefevere.

You can watch video of the red carpet interview here:

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/hwood_part...ll_wearing.html

I don't think this has been posted before. The article from the May 2009 issue of Ocean Drive:

http://www.oceandrive.com/hybrid/archives/...over/index.html

Mass Appeal

Who can deny the exquisite appeal of Heidi Klum? Since 1992, when she beat 25,000 other girls to win a German modeling contest, she has been a luminous force of nature. She has graced countless magazine covers, been the face of many top brands, made underwear look otherworldly as a Victoria’s Secret Angel, and become a bona fide entertainment juggernaut, making cameos on numerous TV shows and appearing in such films as Blow Dry, Ella Enchanted, and The Life and Death of Peter Sellers.

In recent years she’s become a household name as host and a producer of Project Runway, the popular fashion-design reality series. A project created by Desiree Gruber and Bob and Harvey Weinstein, Project Runway, now in its sixth season, has found a new home at Lifetime and will be airing this summer.

All the while, she produces and hosts Germany’s Next Topmodel, works with the American Red Cross and the Elizabeth Glazer Pediatric AIDS Foundation, and finds success as an entrepreneur in the worlds of clothing (Jordache), books, accessories (Birkenstock), and candy (yes, she has her own candy). Let’s not forget she’s married to Seal and is the mother of three (and has recently announced she’s expecting again).

We asked Klum to discuss a host of issues, including her new skincare line, In an Instant.

OCEAN DRIVE: You continue to be the busiest model on the planet. Most recently you wrapped up filming Germany’s Next Topmodel, correct?

HEIDI KLUM: I just finished season four. They were in LA this season, but at one point went down to Miami. Their challenge was to dance with the Miami Dolphins cheerleaders!

OD: How did your contestants hold up next to the pros?

HK: I had three or four girls who were okay, but most of the others couldn’t follow along at all. Those cheerleaders are very fit and can kick their legs up to their noses. My girls are not that limber. It makes for great TV, though.

OD: How does it feel to be a part of the Top Model franchise?

HK: I love it. It’s not my show originally, of course. It’s Tyra Banks’ show, and a German company bought the rights. But it actually has my name on it—Germany’s Next Topmodel by Heidi Klum—because I’m so involved with every aspect. I produce it, and have the final say on everything. They have a two-hour show every week and get really good ratings. Germans are hardcore into it! This month, we have our big finale and are doing it in a stadium in Cologne, in front of 18,000 people.

OD: Why are people so hooked on shows like Top Model and Project Runway?

HK: People have always been interested in fashion, but it was a myth. They didn’t know how it works. They’d buy an outfit or pick up a magazine, but they didn’t know what it takes to make a garment or put a shoot together. Project Runway and Top Model show what’s behind it all.

OD: It was just announced that the sixth season of Project Runway will air this summer. How did you respond to the news?

HK: I was ecstatic when I got the call from Andrea Wong at Lifetime—she wanted me to be one of the first to know that we’re back on. Finally, I can say to the fans of the show that we are back, and it was worth the wait!

OD: What can people expect from the new season?

HK: We have a great bunch of new designers, as well as interesting and very famous guest judges on the show. So, without giving too much away, just watch and enjoy this season. Also, for all of the fans of our models, we have Models of the Runway, our new half-hour show following Project Runway.

OD: Beyond modeling and working as a TV personality, you’ve found great success as a businesswoman. Tell us about In an Instant, your new beauty line.

HK: I developed it with Guthy-Renker [the company behind ProActiv]. When I first met with them, I knew right away we would make great partners. They have the best resources to make the most amazing products that people can buy at a great price. Just because there’s a beautiful glass jar and fancy stuff on the label, that doesn’t mean you have a great product.

OD: Who would find In an Instant ideal?

HK: Women my age and up. I’m going to be 36 in June, and I just want something that works, is very simple, and delivers results. Honestly, I’ve never looked this good, and I feel great. Most people go to the doctor and do Botox, Restylane, and silicone. I’ve never done anything to my body or face. I want to grow old; I don’t want to change my appearance. Everyone has the right to do whatever they wish, but personally, I would rather use good products.

OD: Mother’s Day is coming up. Will you do anything special with the kids to celebrate?

HK: I’m going to be home with the children. Usually they make something for me, and I have to cry because they’re the cutest. I’m a tough woman, but when it comes to my kids, forget about it; I’m always in tears. Last year they made little pots, and they painted them and glued things on them. But that’s how we are; we’re a very arts-and-craftsy family. We include the kids in all the holidays and when Papa comes back from a concert we make signs that say welcome home. He’s always coming and going, and the kids understand it and know that when he comes back it will be something special.

OD: Since we’ve been discussing the subject of beauty, Miami is home to some of the most beautiful people in the world. How did you enjoy this year’s Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show at the Fontainebleau?

HK: I loved it! The Fontainebleau is a beautiful place and it was a big to-do. It was funny, every Angel had a bodyguard, and I like to go running in the morning on the boardwalk. The one who got me probably thought, Oh, phew, I’m with Heidi and she’s the oldest in the bunch. But I said, ‘Great, I’ll see you tomorrow morning at 6 a.m. to go running on the beach.’ All the other guys were so glad they didn’t get me. We ran all the way from the Fontainebleau to News Cafe on Ocean Drive and back. It was not fun for him.

OD: Well that seems to be your MO: Never stop running.

HK: There’s never a dull moment. Sometimes I can complain and say, ‘I’m so busy and need a day off,’ but I’m so thankful to be working a lot. OD