Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Does anyone know if she is going to have a boy or a girl. I hope another girl to keep it even. :p

It's a girl. :angie:

aww its a girl. At least she has 2 boys and now two girls to even it out. :p I think its cute becuase leni has a little sister to play with and do girly thing with also. :laugh:

Heidi is in the Septemer 10 issue of Page Six Magazine (another magazine I can't find where I live :( )

http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2009/09/08/he...ge-six-magazine

post-2141-1252441114_thumb.jpg

On the cover of the first quarterly edition of Page Six Magazine, free inside the New York Post on September 10, “Project Runway” co-host Heidi Klum is “unzipped” like you’ve never seen her before. The exclusive pictures by Rankin were shot when Heidi was three months pregnant with her fourth child.

On Karl Lagerfeld’s comments that he’d never heard of her and didn’t know who she was:

“I don’t know why [Karl] said that. Maybe he wanted to be in the paper? Maybe he doesn’t understand what I do? It’s bizarre to me that he says he doesn’t know who I am because he’s dressed me in the past. I’ve worn Karl Lagerfeld. Not even Chanel—his line. Lagerfeld doesn’t just send random things everywhere, so it was a big thing for me [to wear his label] to the CFDA Awards a few years ago. I don’t know how he missed that, when he dressed me that time. But you know, it’s cool. People can say whatever they want to say. You can’t please everybody, and you can’t live your life wanting to please everybody either.”

On pregnancy, the fourth time around:

“It’s hard when you don’t fit in your things anymore. The last month is unbelievable, how rapidly your stomach goes. It’s huge. The thighs, the butt—everything explodes in the end. But it’s bizarre. Just as it’s a miracle that you can grow a human being in your belly, it’s a miracle that your body goes back to normal again. I don’t think you ever get back to exactly the way you were, but you do get close. And I’m happy with that. Especially when you see your kid for the first time.”

On knowing that husband Seal was “The One”:

"Aside from his sexy stature? He’s a gentle giant. [seal is six- foot-three-and-a-half.] We’re very into family values. If you come to our house in L.A., you’ll see that it’s not a big, museum-like house where you can’t touch anything or sit anywhere. It’s a family house, where three children [Leni, Henry, 4; and Johann, 3] are living. We have toys all over the place.”

On keeping her distance from the “Project Runway” models:

“Otherwise, I’d get too attached, and I’d take their life story into consideration, which I don’t want to do. Either I like the clothes or I don’t. I don’t want to know that you live with your sick mother. I don’t want to feel badly because they have a sad story, like, ‘Poor thing, let’s keep him on.’ ”

For all this and more, check out Page Six Magazine, free inside the New York Post on Thursday, September 10 and available online on Friday, September 11 at http://www.nypost.com/pagesixmag.