Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Heidi Klum says more children with Seal not in the works

By Missy, CBB Writer

So many parents fall into the trap of making two meals each night -- The one they hope their picky kids will eat, and the one they know their picky kids will eat. For Heidi Klum, the key to getting her three children -- Leni, 3 ½, Henry, 2 and Johan, 14-months -- to eat whatever is put in front of them is to offer them a wide variety of foods, and in moderation.

I'm going to be 35, I have three children and I'm fit. I move around and I get a lot of exercise. I think if you have that kind of lifestyle you can have your Big Macs and fries too. There's no pizza all the time. There’s no fries all the time. [The kids] eat exactly what we eat. We don't alter or change the food for them at all.

As for whether the 34-year-old supermodel has plans to expand her family with husband Seal, Heidi says "not right now."

Kids are so amazing. Obviously I could have thousands of them because they're all so amazing and unique and different. But three is a lot. Let's see what happens. It's funny you have three kids and people always ask where's the next one? Where's the next one? Let's start with one first!

Source: OK! via CBB

N.Y. Minute: Germans do it better - Klum

Heidi Klum, who is in New York shooting both "Germany's Next Top Model" and "Project Runway," tells me the European cast is much racier. "The models are all really young - they say the wildest things. They will talk about their boyfriends and where they have sex and how many times. They get media training and we say, 'You're not supposed to say those things,' but it's good television!"

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/02/...tter__klum.html

Heidi Klum by Jordache, the denim collection

Heidi Klum has taken her partnership to model jeans for Jordache to a new level, she is now releasing a capsule collection with the denim brand. Called Heidi Klum by Jordache, collection themed Naughty and Nice is a 20-piece collection with an emphasis on premium denim, blouses, luxury knit tops, sundresses and embellished tops. The pieces were inspired by Klum’s own wardrobe, with an emphasis on comfort so it could be a collection that busy young mothers like herself could wear.

The idea for the collection was hatched when the team were photographing Heidi for the Fall 2008 advertising campaign. "On set we had a lot of downtime with Heidi to see what projects she was working on," Liz Berlinger, president of Jordache Enterprises said. "We started to say, 'Well, you know, Heidi, you're so verbal and aware of what you like and don't like in product, have you thought about doing a clothing line?' That was really the first time it came up."

Jeans will retail from $140 to $170, while the other pieces will start at $80 to $250, with a launch set for April exclusively in Bloomingdale’s. Jordache are currently in talks with France, Italy, Germany, the UK and Australia for distribution rights.

http://www.catwalkqueen.tv/2008/02/heidi_klum_by_j.html