Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

I walked through a bookstore today and saw Heidi on the cover of a magazine/book with the title "vs rankin" or something like that, anyone know anything about this?

That's the magazine I was talking about in my last post. Buy it and scan the pictures for us! I couldn't find it anywhere where I live. Please!!! :)

I walked through a bookstore today and saw Heidi on the cover of a magazine/book with the title "vs rankin" or something like that, anyone know anything about this?

That's the magazine I was talking about in my last post. Buy it and scan the pictures for us! I couldn't find it anywhere where I live. Please!!! :)

What country do you live in? I saw it in a Chapters.

We don't have Chapters here. There's a Barnes & Noble, but I haven't seen it there. When did you see it there Yellowstar?

There's also a local shop that just sells magazines. They have over 4500 different magazines in stock, but they don't sell that one. :(

Oh, it was a couple of months ago I saw it at BN. I think when you posted that it was coming out I saw a maybe a couple weeks later. Then I was so busy and didn't have time to go back and when I did it they had sold out because they still have VS plate in that location and they change it depending on the specialty magazine. I would ask the staff at BN because they may special order for you. It was a really nice magazine too. So, I was at this particular location about three weeks ago and it was gone.

Oh, it was a couple of months ago I saw it at BN. I think when you posted that it was coming out I saw a maybe a couple weeks later. Then I was so busy and didn't have time to go back and when I did it they had sold out because they still have VS plate in that location and they change it depending on the specialty magazine. I would ask the staff at BN because they may special order for you. It was a really nice magazine too. So, I was at this particular location about three weeks ago and it was gone.

Thanks for the info. :)

I'll have to check that out.

A lot of it is lighting, also. They use that ultra bright flash to make her look pale and sick in the one on the left, while the softer light on the right brings out a much healthier-looking skin tone.

From Celebrity Baby Blog:

Model Heidi Klum, 34, was asked to describe her husband Seal, 44, as a father to their children Leni, 3 ½, Henry, 2, and Johan, 13 months. Here's the piece she contributed to the latest issue of Us Weekly.

Seal is a wonderful dad. He knows how to have fun and really enjoy our family time together. The kids love his music! They always dance up a storm when their papa's music comes on.

Henry and Leni learned how to swim this summer, which is huge for a 2- and a 3-year old. They just had their first skiing lesson. We're so proud to see them ski: We're the parents at the bottom of the bunny hill with the video camera.

And Johan is talking now. His first word was 'roooaaww' -- he roars like a big lion. Then came 'mama' and 'papa.'

Seal's favorite activity with the kids is playing horsey. He crawls on the floor, they all hop on his back and he goes on all fours around the whole house!

From Celebrity Baby Blog:

Model Heidi Klum, 34, was asked to describe her husband Seal, 44, as a father to their children Leni, 3 ½, Henry, 2, and Johan, 13 months. Here's the piece she contributed to the latest issue of Us Weekly.

Seal is a wonderful dad. He knows how to have fun and really enjoy our family time together. The kids love his music! They always dance up a storm when their papa's music comes on.

Henry and Leni learned how to swim this summer, which is huge for a 2- and a 3-year old. They just had their first skiing lesson. We're so proud to see them ski: We're the parents at the bottom of the bunny hill with the video camera.

And Johan is talking now. His first word was 'roooaaww' -- he roars like a big lion. Then came 'mama' and 'papa.'

Seal's favorite activity with the kids is playing horsey. He crawls on the floor, they all hop on his back and he goes on all fours around the whole house!