Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

WEST CHESTER, Pa., Sept. 15 /PRNewswire/ -- Supermodel, supermom and Project Runway host Heidi Klum's jewelry line struck a lucky chord on its September 14 QVC launch, with 14 of 16 styles in the debut collection completely selling out, ending the anticipated hour-long broadcast after only 36 minutes. Overall, more than 11,000 pieces were sold during the show.

(Photo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20060915/NYF071 )

The Heidi Klum Collection features beautifully versatile pieces crafted in sterling silver, 14K gold, and 18K gold-clad sterling. Klum's inspiration for the collection comes from the patterned floor of the Duomo in Milan, and the four-leaf clover symbol appears in necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings in a variety of different ways to suit every woman's taste. Favorites of the show included Klum's signature clover hoop earrings; a textured sterling cuff that she wore to the 2006 Emmy Awards; and a casual clover-leaf pendant on interchangeable silk cords.

"I am ecstatic that the QVC customers responded so well to my collection," says Klum, creative visionary behind the new fashion jewelry line. "I hope the pieces are true good luck charms for the women who wear them."

"The QVC customer is extremely discerning when it comes to jewelry," said Catherine Coquillard, vice president of QVC jewelry merchandising. "Not only were they impressed with the craftsmanship and attention to detail that went into the pieces, they were thrilled to hear Heidi's story behind the collection. The strong sales speak volumes of how well the line was received, and we could not be happier to welcome Heidi Klum to our ever-growing stable of creative jewelry designers."

While visiting QVC's world headquarters in West Chester, PA for the broadcast, Klum also made an appearance at the company's QLounge for a question-and-answer session with hundreds of QVC employees. The QLounge concept welcomes select new QVC guests and gives them the opportunity to chat with employees in a relaxed, informal setting. When asked why she chose to debut her collection on QVC, Klum stated, "Because everyone knows about QVC."

The Heidi Klum Jewelry Collection is available through QVC at 800.345.1515 or http://www.qvc.com/ while supplies last.

QVC, Inc., a $7 billion company, is an e-commerce leader, marketing a wide variety of brand name products in such categories as home furnishings, licensed products, fashion, beauty, electronics and fine jewelry. QVC reaches over 160 million homes worldwide. Other divisions/subsidiaries include QVC.com, QVC @, QVC Local and QVC ProductWorks. The QVC Studio Tour is located at the company's world headquarters in West Chester, Pa. QVC is a subsidiary of Liberty Media Corporation.

as i can't go through the entire thread, i just wanted to post a small pic with some info and was wondering if these pics or the like were ever posted.

Supermodel Heidi Klum films a new advertisement campaign for the German Catalog Company OTTO, at Butter Restaurant.

December 7, 2003

New York

post-638-0-1446061346-89669_thumb.jpg

Well here ya go. Enjoy!

I think a lot of the files may be over 1 meg, so sorry to those on slow connections.

Filming advertisement campaign for the German Catalog Company OTTO

Butter Restaurant.

December 7, 2003

New York

heidiottohq14zp7.th.jpg heidiottohq13jf1.th.jpg heidiottohq12ad6.th.jpg heidiottohq11ng2.th.jpg heidiottohq10ba6.th.jpg heidiottohq09yd9.th.jpg heidiottohq08pr2.th.jpg heidiottohq07cw9.th.jpg heidiottohq06tf1.th.jpg heidiottohq05hr7.th.jpg heidiottohq04yl3.th.jpg heidiottohq03wk3.th.jpg heidiottohq02fj8.th.jpg heidiottohq01vc4.th.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: !!!thank you so much jewels007,those are new to me!!!

so pretty :wub: :wub: :wub: