Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

^ awesome! you went htere too? i went there also today! i'll post up my pics like hopefully by like wednesday or somethin..

I was going to go on here and ask if anyone was going to go because my roomamte isnt in to this kind of stuff . i told her about it and she was like so ... but if i would of know you were going i would of went with you .. and i would love to see the pics you took

Behind the scenes of Heidi Klum's photo shoot for her new Jewelry design collection in Los Angeles on Friday, July 21, 2006. The Heidi Klum Collection is a dazzling line of fine jewelry designed by Supermodel Heidi Klum and it was inspired by one of Heidi's visits to Italy during which she was intrigued by a clover-patterned marble inlay at the Duomo in Milan. [sORRY IF THESE ARE REPOSTS]

post-1676-1154390081_thumb.jpg post-1676-1154390086_thumb.jpg post-1676-1154390091_thumb.jpg

Sh's freakingly beautiful. She shines!

dirrty and victoria's secret:

Did you guys get to talk to them? Or is it just a quick autograph and move on? I want more details!

haha yeah i actually got to talk to them! selita was first so she said hi nicole, cause before we met them a lady asked for our names, & she was really polite & nice ^^! karolina kurkova was really sweet & asked me if i was from the philippines ^^ (i'm korean) but i said no and told her i was around the LA/cerritos area. i didn't really get to talk to heidi klum tha tmuch. all i said to her was if she could sign my magazine & she said ok. that was it ahha. & alessandra was really nice too! after she signed the picture i asked her to sign my magazine where she was on the cover of, and she was all like wow! even I don't have this magazine! ahha she was really nice & i like her accent ^^. izabel goulart was really nice too. she smiled politely to everyone said hi & stuff & she said thanks for coming & stuff ^_^

dirrty and victoria's secret:

Did you guys get to talk to them? Or is it just a quick autograph and move on? I want more details!

haha yeah i actually got to talk to them! selita was first so she said hi nicole, cause before we met them a lady asked for our names, & she was really polite & nice ^^! karolina kurkova was really sweet & asked me if i was from the philippines ^^ (i'm korean) but i said no and told her i was around the LA/cerritos area. i didn't really get to talk to heidi klum tha tmuch. all i said to her was if she could sign my magazine & she said ok. that was it ahha. & alessandra was really nice too! after she signed the picture i asked her to sign my magazine where she was on the cover of, and she was all like wow! even I don't have this magazine! ahha she was really nice & i like her accent ^^. izabel goulart was really nice too. she smiled politely to everyone said hi & stuff & she said thanks for coming & stuff ^_^

I envy you. It would be cool to go to something like that, but they never come close to where I live.

:wave: