Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

HEIDI KLUM: KISSED BY A ROSE…HAT?

Heidi Klum sure knows how to make a fashion statement.

Surrounded by her fashionista peers, the 37-year-old supermodel was seen wearing a thorny rose hat which stood two-feet in height at Parsons School of Design in Midtown Manhattan on Monday (June 21).

Meanwhile, Heidi and hubby Seal will soon begin filming their new reality show that will give viewers a chance to look at the two as a loving couple and parents to their children rather than celebrities.

Set to air on Lifetime sometime next year, Love Divine will portray the celebrity couple’s strong marriage as an inspiration and role model for others to emulate.

While Heidi has previously said it is too early to reveal how the show would turn out, a friend of hers was recently quoted as saying that the couple might try “to help people who didn’t have their dream wedding the first time around to get a second chance.”

http://www.fadedyouthblog.com

456785_2bf6b9f4f9278b73d48baeb96dd83c9d.jpg 456786_ac32fcfca9dfc52431046d5834a9af88.jpg 456787_4042cca8e6ac0c1d23777e29dade8245.jpg456789_d0185cd4570f44d7365a77a38b15714b.jpg 456790_a987c97b1b27edb6b53d5c2eb8d0ca2d.jpg 456791_c903e5b59758ccc1c25fa607c378ead6.jpg

You can always use google translate :-) I hope translation is ok...

It is one of the "bodies" of fashion: very large (the Louboutin pumps are adding to it yet), but provided with thin voluptuous curves (emphasized the day we met a second skin cream dress by Roland Mouret), a peach complexion, eyes twinkling under the paint and smoky fringe at the Stone ... At 37, the former German supermodel Heidi Klum, Seal and married to the beautiful mother of four children, remains a fatal beauty. We met in Los Angeles where she lives part of the year at the launch of the seventh (!) Season of "Project Runway" (a broadcast on Teva). This hit U.S. reality show depicts the "fashionista" in every kind of apprentice designers and stars of the catwalk, Klum will play the presenter and one of the judges. This expert in style and beauty (the daughter of a hairdresser and an employee of a cosmetics company, who says better) gave us some of his strings with astounding ease.

Prestigium. Your style in two words?

Heidi Klum. Sexy, functional.

Prestigium. Games color or black and white?

Heidi Klum. It depends on my mood. The range is available to me, like a painter.

Prestigium. Your basic?

Heidi Klum. A little black dress. The perfect jeans, tee-shirt, superb pair of heels - very high for the evening - a good leather jacket, a trench coat, a suit unstoppable ... in short, everything to make a good start somewhere.

Prestigium. Your favorite designers?

Heidi Klum. In "Project Runway" we invite a lot of designers like Michael Kors confirmed, John Galliano, Roberto Cavalli, Roland Mouret ...

Prestigium. Shopping, your level of addiction?

Heidi Klum. The models do their shopping a little differently, we have access to clothing long before their marketing.

Prestigium. The style detail that appeals to you in a man?

Heidi Klum. Men are lucky, it is often a flaw that makes them even more attractive. With my husband (Ed: Seal), I love when we are preparing together for an event. This is not a professional obligation, it is a true love out. We are getting together and dressing, of course, he finished before me and I cherish this moment he is waiting for me downstairs, when I walk down the stairs in a robe of great creator, when I discovered poised, dressed as a princess ...

Prestigium. In your purse, there?

Heidi Klum. I can easily do without purse or bag. But if I have my bag, I inside a gloss for lips at Shiseido, one of my favorite brands. I also have sheets of absorbent rice paper cons shine, because if you apply powder and reset several times during the day, it becomes increasingly thick and you look older. Better make that shine a little too much powder.

Prestigium. A favorite accessory?

Heidi Klum. Bracelets, large, gold, coming from my own line of jewelry (it also has to his credit two lines of maternity clothes and perfume).

"For a successful model in the profession, it must give a little more soul than others"

Prestigium. Your secrets for beautiful fast?

Heidi Klum. A touch of blush on the cheekbones apricot cream? When we recorded "Top Model" (other reality show) with Tyra Banks in Germany, the board that we agree to give apprentices models is to deliver as much as possible. For a model to succeed in the profession, it must give a little more soul than others. It's the oldest cliche in the world: you can put any creams, any makeup you apply all possible masks on their faces, only the beauty that comes from inside you can transfigure and highlight your essence.

Prestigium. Your beauty secrets at all?

Heidi Klum. Drink plenty of water, eat very healthy food, exercise. You find it depressing? True, it's hard, but it's the only way to get there. At the same time, what beauty we talking about? It depends on personal taste. When I started, there were a thousand models prettier than me. In Victoria's Secret fashion shows, I'm almost commonplace. My husband is handsome, well I hope so, but another man does not judge me for his taste. Women can just do what they can to be to their advantage, but you can never please everyone.

Prestigium. Your style icon?

Heidi Klum. All girls who take the trouble to be at their best. I admire my friend Eva Longoria (Heidi Klum has given a small role in "Desperate Housewives"). "Project Runway" host to many fashion icons, like Lauren Hutton, and many trendy young actresses such as Natalie Portman, Jessica Alba ...

Prestigium. Life without fashion would be ...

Heidi Klum. Honestly, I do not know. The influence of fashion comes from as bias. The kids on the street greatly influence the designers: they have no money, but are so innovative and creative with the clothes, they make them so cool. And then, the designers recycle constantly draw from the vintage, but also in art, in music. Even in today's economy, fashion is a living thing which is closely related to the company.

Since I am French and I have time to waste, there you go:

Fashion, as seen by Heidi Klum

She is one of the "bodies" of fashion; very tall (with extra inches thanks to her Louboutins), thin yet gifted with voluptuous curves (stressed by a second-skin cream-colored dress by Roland Mouret when we met her), a nice skin tone and sparkly eyes under her smoky eyeshadow and bangs. At 37, married to Seal and mother-of-4, Heidi is still a femme fatale. We have met her in LA, where she lives during part of the year, at the launch of Project Runway's 7th (!) season. This hit reality series shows all kinds of "fashionistas", designers-in-training and catwalk stars, with Heidi working as host and one of the judges. This style and beauty expert (daughter of a hairdresser and a cosmetic firm worker, got any better?) gave us some tips, with mind-blowing ease.

Your style in two words

Sexy, ergonomic

Color games or BW?

It depends on what I want. Like a painter, I have a lot of shades to choose from

Your basics?

A little black dress. Perfect jeans, perfect tee, a wonderful pair of heels - very high for nights out - a good leather jacket, a trench coat, a foolproof suit... Long story short, anything that'll allow a good entrance anywhere.

Fave designers?

In Project Runway, we invite a lot of noted designers, such as Michael Kors, John Galliano, Roberto Cavalli, Roland Mouret…

When it comes to shopping, how big of an addict are you?

Models shop differently. We have access to new designs before they even hit the shelves.

The style detail that seduces you in a man?

Men are lucky. Imperfections often make them even more attractive. With my husband, I love when we get ready for an event. It's not a professional commitment, it's a real date. We start getting dressed at the same time but he is of course done long before I aM. I cherish that moment, the one where he waits for me at the bottom of the stairs and I walk down in a designer's dress, when he discovers me, ready, made-up like a princess.

What's in your handbag?

I can easily live without it. But when I do have it, I have lipgloss from Shiseido, one of my favourite brands. I would also have (excuse my ignorance of the exact terminlogy as a dude) rice-paper to fight glowy skin, because if you use powder, several times a day, it thickens and thickens and ages you. You'd rather have a bit too much glow than overuse powder.

Favourite accessories?

Bracelets, big ones, that come from my collection (note: she has also designed two maternity lines and a perfume).

Fastest beauty tips?

A bit of apricot blush on your cheekbones? When we filmed GNTM with Tyra, the advice we gave to the contestants was to give as much of themselves as possible. TGo succeed a model has to put in a little more soul than the rest. It's the oldest cliché ever : you can put as many creams, make-up and brands on you face, only your inner beauty can shine through and showcase your essence.

Beauty tips, period?

Drink a lot, eat healthy, exercise a lot. That's depressing right? But it's the only way to get there. Then again, which beauty are we speaking of? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. When I first started, there were thousands of models who were prettier than me. At the VSFS I'm almost ordinary. My husband finds me beautiful, at least I hope so, but some other man may not. Women can only do that much to look their best, but you can't please everybody.

Style icon?

I really like my friend Eva Longoria (Heidi had a small part in DH). Project Runway has fashion icons like Lauren Hutton and numerous hot young actresses like Natalie Portman and Jessica Alba as guests.

World without fashion would be...

I honestly don't know. Fashion influences life in so many ways. Young people on the streets have a big influence on designers. They don't have much money but they are so creative when it comes to clothes, they make them cool. And designers recycle ideas all the time, from vintage clothing but also from art and music. Even in our economy, fashion is something that's alive and strongly linked to our society.

Hope it wasn't too crappy.