Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Heidi interviewed by DOSE.ca about Project Runway:

http://www.dose.ca/tv/story.html?id=3bec15...a5-cff97dda7cd6

After switching networks and enduring months of legal battles, Project Runway has finally returned to television with its sixth season. With so many changes going on behind the scenes, producers really went all out this year to bring viewers as much Runway as possible, from the two-hour All-Star special to their new series, Models of Runway, which follows the behind-the-scenes drama of Project Runway's beautiful models.

But, ultimately, viewers are tuning in to see 16 designers try to out-sew each other, making beautiful garments to impress the judges - and it wouldn't be Project Runway without supermodel Heidi Klum, the host tasked with telling the competitors whether they're in or out.

Below, Klum talks about Project Runway's new sixth season, why she needed to make Models of Runway and how she felt about this year's Emmy Awards.

Project Runway changed networks in the U.S., though it's still on the same network here in Canada. Will Canadians notice any big differences this season?

Not too many things have changed. You know, when Lifetime bought the show, they bought the show because they loved it, not because they wanted to change it. So the look and the feel is still the same. We did move Season 6 to Los Angeles, and so we used some of the places that Los Angeles has to offer. We always like to do our field trips with Tim Gunn where the designers get to go to a place that's supposed to inspire them. Otherwise, it's pretty much the same!

Were you nervous Season 6 would never air due to the lawsuits between Bravo and the Weinstein Company?

I was never too concerned about it, to be honest with you. I mean, it's a great show. I always told people, "We have fans and people really enjoy the show, and I think they will all figure it out eventually."

With each season, does it get harder or easier to find talented designers?

I think with each season, we raise the bar higher and higher, so in a sense, yes, it is a little bit harder to find talented designers. However, as each season of Project Runway airs, we get more and more applicants, so it evens the bar a little.

What can you tell us about the designers this season?

I think people will really be talking about the girls on Season 6. They were really fantastic and they really are quite catty on the runway. They stand out this year, that I can definitely say. Otherwise, I'm not really allowed to give away so many things, so you'll have to watch and see!

Which was your favourite challenge of all the past seasons of Runway?

I think my favourite challenge will always be the first challenge ever on Project Runway, where we had the designers use unconventional materials. It's been our favourite and a fan favourite, so we bring it back every season.

Who was your favourite winner?

I hate to play favourites but I definitely have a soft spot for Christian [siriano]. You know, I wore one of his dresses last year at the Emmys during the portion of the night where we find out who wins best host. It was one of those moments I'll never forget.

Who was your least favourite contestant?

I like them all, but I have to be honest, I was a little worried to hear Santino was back for the All-Star special. He's very outspoken and you never know what will come out of his mouth, but I realized fairly quickly that he has grown up since the last time I saw him. It was great to have him back.

What was the motivation to make the Models of Runway show?

You know, we just thought, it's such a waste - we have these gorgeous girls on, who bring so much to Project Runway, but we never really give them much credit. So we thought, we have to do a half-hour show just on the girls and talk about the girls and how important they are to the show and the muses that they are to the designers. I think that we put [on] a real great show about the models, and they give a lot of insight, too - what goes on behind the scenes, the fighting that the designers have, the last-minute things when they walk into the workroom and they think that something is done and it's not, and they have to glue it or staple it on them and they can't go to the bathroom. They fight for the designers too. They get very attached to their designers. All these crazy things happening, so it's definitely something we always thought, "Someone has to show this."

What kind of mistakes do the models make during the show?

I wouldn't necessarily call them "mistakes," but there are certain things the models could improve on so I told them. Certain things like their walk, posture, attitude. It all fits in with the look and how we as judges see the outfit their designer created. You'll see in the model show that I give the girls advice every now and then.

As the season of Project Runway goes on, it seems as though there are more and more challenges where guest models are brought in. Doesn't that somewhat undermine the models' competition?

Not at all. If anything, it becomes more of a challenge for the designer because they are working with a completely new model that they have never worked with before, and also for the girls because they know in the next episode two girls will be eliminated instead of just one.

Are you disappointed that The Amazing Race beat out Project Runway again for the best reality program Emmy?

It goes without saying that I'd love for Project Runway to win an Emmy. The show is my baby and I've been with the show since Day 1, so to see all those people who put their heart and soul in this show to win an Emmy would be great. But, at the end of the day, I'm happy to be there and know that we have a lot of people who enjoy the show and are happy it's back.

Were you relieved or disappointed that you weren't hosting the awards this year?

I don't think I feel either way. I like going to the Emmys and I liked hosting the Emmys. We did get a bit of a beating from the critics afterwards but I was honoured to be asked and had a lot of fun!

Project Runway airs Saturdays at 10 p.m. ET on Slice. Models of Runway airs immediately after at 11 p.m. ET.

Translation of an interview with GALA:

http://www.gala.de/stars/interview/75152/H...r-und-mehr.html

Heidi Klum: "I eat more and more."

"It could be that Heidi Klum takes home more than just an Emmy today," quipped fireman Jim Fisher on the edge of the red carpet at the 61st Emmy Awards at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles. One look at the skin-tight belly of the Mom-to-be showed that, indeed, the fourth Klum-child could be expected at any moment. Heidi remained cool as usual and gave a couple of tips on the subject of pregnancy fashion for the best: "You can show a little bit of skin during the pregnancy," she thinks. And, "The bigger the belly gets, the tighter the clothes you can wear." Said and done!

Unfortunately, the Emmy for her show "Project Runway" did not work out, and Heidi - to the disappointment of fireman and Jim Fisher and his crew - also went home without a baby in her arm. She chatted with GALA about her pregnancy and the impending birth.

What do your children say about soon getting a new sibling?

They are very happy. I believe that they don't really understand that there really is a living person in my belly. I must always say to them, "It is not that Mama just has a really fat stomach, there is actually someone inside that I try to protect. So please do not jump around on me as if I were a trampoline."

You are expecting a girl. Do you have a name already?

We have considered a couple of names, but we will decide when the small one is in front of us.

Since you became pregnant, did you gain any unusual cravings?

In the beginning, I really didn't, but now I have. Above all, I eat more and more.

You look great! Have you done a lot of exercise during the pregnancy?

No, I never really did.

The child will come soon. Do you still plan a Halloween party at the end of October?

Of course! I must already search for a large, wide costume. If I wore clothes made only out of a few strings, then I would have a problem. When you are pregnant and round, it is sweet and normal. But once the baby comes out, it's different. Then you have no more excuses.

Big thanx ez_c, I see only third video, and no other. They great!

Interestingly, we will sometime see all photos of Haidi shoots by Rankin, well at least selected of photoshoots? In video it is a lot of that I never saw also that is not present on a site of the photographer.

I think the video showed Rankin at a gallery displaying pictures from the book "Heidilicious", so all those pictures should be in there. The book will be available in the U.S. in about 3 weeks. You just have to wait until then.

I think the video showed Rankin at a gallery displaying pictures from the book "Heidilicious", so all those pictures should be in there. The book will be available in the U.S. in about 3 weeks. You just have to wait until then.

I can't wait! But in my country this book not sale, and all of I can see - it's image in Internet ...

Heidi Klum: How to Dress if You're Pregnant

Friday – September 25, 2009 – 11:26am

Just because you're pregnant doesn't mean you can't look glamorous.

Take Heidi Klum, for instance.

At the Sept. 13 Emmy Awards, the 36-year-old Project Runway host — who, at the time, was almost nine months pregnant — dazzled in a figure-hugging Marchesa gown.

Not bad for a woman who complained her thighs and butt "have exploded."

"When you're this far along, I feel like if you wear a big tent, you look even bigger than you are," she told Usmagazine.com on the red carpet. "So it's nice [to wear something] tighter."

As her due date approaches, she said she isn't nervous.

"We're ready," the mother-of-three told Us.

3ad9c450135895.gif 6b7a1550135896.gif 8b818850135898.gif

Heidi will appear on Ellen this Wednesday, 30 September. From Ellen herself:

http://ellen.warnerbros.com/2009/09/heidi_...ber_30_2009.php

I have no idea what to expect from HEIDI KLUM today! The last time she was here, I asked if she'd donate her dress to charity -- and she took it off onstage! Now, Heidi is just days away from giving birth to her fourth child, so I have a special game in store to make sure she's ready. You're gonna want to see it! I know she'll do well though -- even with her hands full at home, she's great as the host of "Project Runway," and she'll soon be releasing her new photo book, "Rankin's Heidilicious."

Heidi will appear on Ellen this Wednesday, 30 September. From Ellen herself:

http://ellen.warnerbros.com/2009/09/heidi_...ber_30_2009.php

I have no idea what to expect from HEIDI KLUM today! The last time she was here, I asked if she'd donate her dress to charity -- and she took it off onstage! Now, Heidi is just days away from giving birth to her fourth child, so I have a special game in store to make sure she's ready. You're gonna want to see it! I know she'll do well though -- even with her hands full at home, she's great as the host of "Project Runway," and she'll soon be releasing her new photo book, "Rankin's Heidilicious."

Great news!!!! :laugh:

But, AGAIN on Ellen? Is it normal that her guests are often there??