Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Heidi is on the cover of the April issue of Ladies' Home Journal:

post-2141-1236232146_thumb.jpg

Here's an excerpt:

On her husband, Seal: "I have the best husband in the world. He's very involved."

Seal's desire to be on 'Dancing With the Stars': "I told him, 'But Schatzi [sweetheart], they won't let us dance together.'"

She became an American citizen to vote for Barack Obama: "Having mixed race children, I feel that when I tell them they can be anything, it now means they really can."

On visits from her mother, who lives in Germany: "I breathe differently when she's here. She helps out and cooks and teaches the children grandma things."

Her pack-rat habits: "Growing up, we would never throw away anything, like a shoe box or a toiler paper roll. We would always make something out of it."

Her plans for another wedding: "It's too sad to have only one wedding day to remember for the rest of our lives. It's a good excuse to get all of our friends together and have a party."

Heidi is on the cover of the April issue of Ladies' Home Journal

I'm still debating on whether or not to get this issue. I saw it yesterday and figured that I wasn't feminine enough to even pick it up and look inside. And believe me, I buy the girliest magazines out there like its nobody's business. But it looks like I'll just skip and skedaddle on this one.

:laugh:

:heart:

^^I applaud you, SIR! :clap: You got more guts than I do, that's fo' sho!

I would rather be caught dead in the Adult section of the bookstore rather than the Women's section. Magazines like Redbook and Ladies Home Journal are ones I like to avoid on a daily basis.

:laugh:

The second one is actually from 03....during the photoshoot for the VS diamond bra....and on Tyra, Heidi admitted that when that picture was taken she was 3 months pregnant.....but those sites never explain the context...they just take the pictures with the biggest difference.