Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Old Lady In Lingerie: Heidi Klum’s Lifetime Plan With Victoria’s Secret

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,504429,00.html

As the third highest paid supermodel in the world according to Forbes Magazine, it is no wonder Heidi Klum wants to wear her Victoria’s Secret Angel wings and roam the runway in next-to-nothing even when she’s wrinkly and old.

"I’ll be 80 in crutches at the VS Fashion Show hopping down the runway, groaning for my grandkids to help me down," a smiling Klum vowed to Pop Tarts on Tuesday morning as she launched the latest masterpiece from the underwear empire - a bra entitled "The Perfect One" in Los Angeles. And oddly enough, this one isn’t necessarily designed to turn the heat on …

"The Perfect One is not about getting lots of cleavage or boosting, it is for the everyday when you just want something seamless and comfortable but still gives you the perfect shape," she said.

Speaking of the perfect shape, as a mother-of-three, the 35-year-old sported a flawless figure in a tight dress designed by her pal Victoria Beckham, although she assured us that there have been no bodily benefits to having babies.

"The only advantage after having children is having a bigger smile on my face," Klum added. "But as far as my body goes, there was definitely more disadvantages. I really have to eat better and work out more now."

And even though Klum told us that only the leggy lingerie Angels have actually met this mysterious "Victoria" and she couldn’t reveal the Secret, she did tell us her own personal secret to feeling fabulous. …

"In the past I’ve made mistakes like wearing a sexy dress with granny pants underneath or bloomers with my tight jeans instead of a g-string," Klum said. "So I’ve learned feeling sexy is like an onion. … the layering, not the scent." Phew.