Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

^^I'll try to catch Heidi on Jimmy's show. Isn't that like the 50th time she's been on that show? I remember the one when she got on the trampoline with the Jimster.

My scan........little better then Ladies Home Journal isn't it Vamp?

Yeah, you could say that. Wanna hear something stupid? Back when I used to work for VS, I would literally sit behind the cash register and read the VS catalog up close as clients would watch in disgust. I found it quite funny to do that, but my managers weren't quite as humored by it. Anyway, my point here is that its much easier to be seen browsing the VS catalog rather than freakin' Ladies Home Journal.

:laugh:

Heidi Klum: Short Order Cook?

post-17383-1236658990_thumb.jpg

Cool news: CBS is set to celebrate April Fool’s Day by featuring stars pulling pranks on ordinary people in new special I Get That A Lot, airing April 1.

Celebrities will work regular jobs and try to confuse customers who think they’re seeing stars as they deny their true identities.

Heidi Klum wil serve up slices at a pizza shop and Jessica Simpson works at a computer repair store.

Other stars partaking in the pranking include Survivor host Jeff Probst, rapper Ice-T, country star LeAnn Rimes and Dancing with the Stars alum Mario Lopez.

Source: http://www.fadedyouthblog.com/page/2

post-2141-1236711744_thumb.jpg

http://www.herald.ie/entertainment/around-...ie-1667068.html

It's the ultimate doll's house -- a pink Barbie mansion in Malibu where the famed doll celebrated her 50th birthday.

Interior decorator Jonathan Adler decked out a real-life, 3,500-square-foot luxury home, overlooking the Pacific Ocean, to look like the blonde doll's home.

And model Heidi Klum -- a big Barbie fan -- was on hand to cast her eye over every little girl's dream pad.

Designer Adler, who was commissioned by toy-maker Mattel Inc to decorate the house for the 50th party, said outfitting the sleek mansion took six months of planning and a few weeks to install.

But he added: "Barbie was a dream client because she doesn't exist as a person.

"She exists as fantasy and is the perfect client because she's always happy and fun and loves everything.

"I thought to myself, 'How would Barbie live?' What I thought was Barbie would have a house that is glamorous, kittenish, chic, colourful and happy."

The house will eventually be hired out for bachelorette parties and birthdays.

Adler lined Barbie's bedroom with wall-to-wall pink carpeting, emblazoned with her initial. The closet has 50 pairs of pink, peep-toe heels, while her kitchen is stocked with cupcake-making ingredients.