Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

I don't understand it. :no: Goofy hot girls are especially sexy, at least to me. But then again, I come from a family full of fun, goofy women. It makes Heidi down to earth and accessible, rather than just being stone-faced serious or smoking like a chimney between takes like most other models. <_<

I like that she is honest. She always credited her trainer for helping her stay in shape. I am so glad she never said oh I eat anything and I stay this thin.

But she claims she is curvy. With this statement I disagree. Heidi is thin. Very thin.

35-24-34 is without a doubt curvy.

I like that she is honest. She always credited her trainer for helping her stay in shape. I am so glad she never said oh I eat anything and I stay this thin.

But she claims she is curvy. With this statement I disagree. Heidi is thin. Very thin.

henry eats 3 bananas a day! :rofl:

She told America's OK magazine: "I'm very active. I eat really healthily. I like healthy food, I enjoy it. I like things that are good for me. I splurge on bad food sometimes, but not a lot."

Earlier this week, Heidi revealed was addicted to having babies.

She said: "I do miss being pregnant. Children are very addictive. Once they start growing up, you miss when they were little. So, maybe."

The interview with Heidi on Conversations with Carlos Watson will be shown tonight on WLWT Channel 5 in the Cincinnati, OH area at 10:00 PM, and shown again next Tuesday (18 December) at 7:00 PM.

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...2/ENT/712090358

Why don't they just broadcast this show everywhere? Only people in Orlando and Cincinnati get to see it? It isn't fair. :anger:

I don't think her waist is that small.. modeling agencies tend to lie. Heidi has large breasts, a wide waist, and even wider hips. So I don't think that "24" measurement is correct... maybe 10 years ago it was. I'm not saying she is fat. She certainly has a flat tummy, but her waist is quite wide. Models who have the same "24" waist measurement have much smaller waists then Miss Klum.

there's no way heidi's waist is 24. it is to wide. A 24 inch waist looks much smaller than heidi's does. Someone like Rebecca Romijn probably has a 24 inch waist.

I love those videos, I like it when hot girls act goofy.

If you read the comments on YouTube for those videos, it's amazing how many people think she's dumb because of them. Since when does acting silly = being dumb?

:idk:

She's just goofing off between takes, demonstrating that she's not all aloof like the stereotypical model, yet this somehow inspires a lot of hatred...

Yup, I absolutely agree! :)

Actually, Heidi made her "Abitur", which is the highest academic school-leaving qualification in Germany. So she's definitely not stupid...

I love those videos, I like it when hot girls act goofy.

If you read the comments on YouTube for those videos, it's amazing how many people think she's dumb because of them. Since when does acting silly = being dumb?

:idk:

She's just goofing off between takes, demonstrating that she's not all aloof like the stereotypical model, yet this somehow inspires a lot of hatred...

Yup, I absolutely agree! :)

Actually, Heidi made her "Abitur", which is the highest academic school-leaving qualification in Germany. So she's definitely not stupid...

:yes:

She majored in math and art, if I'm not mistaken, and stayed in school after she won the modeling contest in order to graduate and pass that test. Not the actions of a "dumb model".

I think people want to call her dumb because it makes them feel better about her being so pretty and so successful but the truth is she probably quite smart. She maybe a little aloof but truthfully who isn't? I know that I am aloof and I am not dumb. Anyways, EZ_C, I am so mad about about the Carlos Watson thing too. I want to see it. But I can't because it doesn't air in my location and his youtube channel doesn't have her interview. I keep on checking hoping it will show up. I will check on tVU player tonight to see if it shows up.