Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

Camilla, can you translate this and post it at tfs? :flower: I'm in a hurry right now.

Como tem sido a disputa por você nos trabalhos?

O que toda modelo quer é fazer campanhas, principalmente de perfumes e cosméticos. São os melhores cachês. Agora entrou no ar a campanha que fiz de um perfume da Gucci. O comercial para TV foi dirigido pelo David Lynch. Fiquei emocionada. Sou fã dele.

O que é preciso para chegar aonde você chegou?

A garota precisa ter virado um rosto muito conhecido na alta-costura, ter feito as principais semanas de moda e principalmente Paris.

O que você vai fazer depois de desfilar no SPFW?

Na sexta, fotografo a campanha da Animale. No sábado, volto para Nova York. Faço um editorial de moda para a Vogue América. Hoje faço poucos desfiles. Escolho só o que é melhor. Das semanas internacionais de moda, só faço Paris.

Edit: just came back, I can do it :flower:

How's the fighting over you for work?

What every model wants is to do campaigns, especially perfumes and cosmetics. They pay better. My Gucci perfume campaign just came out. The TV commercial was directed by David Lynch. I was excited, I'm his fan.

What does it take to get there?

The girls needs to become a known face on the couture world, needs to have done all major fashion weeks, especially Paris.

What are you going to do after SPFW?

Friday I shoot the Animale campaign. Saturday, I go back to NY. To shoot an editorial for Vogus US. Today I don't wak many shows. I just choose the best ones. Of international fashion weeks, I only walk Paris.