Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

:laugh: Thanks a lot Celine :hug: And congrats Camilla!! :clap: :hug: Raquel may pay you a visit :shifty:

And Irene!! You're here! :hug:

Ire! your here :fun: :clap: welcome back!

thank you for the congrats im quite excited!

and its chanel cruise next thursday. :innocent:

:wave: celin, hairy, thithi :wave:

IRENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i thought you've abandoned us :cry:

soon, slowly.

:ninja:

Hermes F/W 2005

Ph:. Solve Sundsbo

hermesuc3.png

lebook

This one is new, I wish we had it bigger :(

oh i've seen that! :ninja: no HQ?

immagineib7.jpg

James Scully has many a man’s dream job: He determines which long-legged beauties score a spot on top runways. His first major casting was for Todd Oldham in 1993. Since then, he's also helped cast Gucci and YSL shows during Tom Ford era. And from 1999 to 2001, Scully was the bookings editor at Harper’s Bazaar, picking which models, hairstylists, and makeup artists get hired for shoots. After a recent two-year hiatus, Scully is back with his own runway-show production company. We followed him during fall castings for Look, and somehow managed to make him list his all-time favorite girls. Considering how many resort castings he’s set to work on (Carolina Herrera, Stella McCartney, Derek Lam, Zac Posen, and Jason Wu), you can probably bank on many of these faces popping up in New York soon.

Raquel Zimmermann: The energizer model! I think she's the only model of the last ten years who never goes out of fashion. It's as though she never ages yet gets better-looking each season. Probably the most versatile model of all, she truly could be in any show. Her professionalism rivals any model and her timeliness is equal to Cindy Crawford's, whose punctuality was legendary.

hahahaah! good girl!!!

well i just did two weeks worth of work all in one night! not a wink of sleep! hahaha!

I've been busy harassing people for The Ting Ting's tickets that sold out!!! i'll get in one way or another! hahaha!

Well i should really be going! i have class in ....30 minutes and i'm still in my PJ's! hahahaha!

Procrastinators UNITE!!! hahaahah!

James Scully has many a man’s dream job: He determines which long-legged beauties score a spot on top runways. His first major casting was for Todd Oldham in 1993. Since then, he's also helped cast Gucci and YSL shows during Tom Ford era. And from 1999 to 2001, Scully was the bookings editor at Harper’s Bazaar, picking which models, hairstylists, and makeup artists get hired for shoots. After a recent two-year hiatus, Scully is back with his own runway-show production company. We followed him during fall castings for Look, and somehow managed to make him list his all-time favorite girls. Considering how many resort castings he’s set to work on (Carolina Herrera, Stella McCartney, Derek Lam, Zac Posen, and Jason Wu), you can probably bank on many of these faces popping up in New York soon.

Raquel Zimmermann: The energizer model! I think she's the only model of the last ten years who never goes out of fashion. It's as though she never ages yet gets better-looking each season. Probably the most versatile model of all, she truly could be in any show. Her professionalism rivals any model and her timeliness is equal to Cindy Crawford's, whose punctuality was legendary.

thiago i've failed you with hermes!

the oldest issue we have of paris is march 06! :(

but it does have raquel's editorial! :) and the raunchy dolce ad where carol is carting raquel out to the barn! no balenciaga... all hil... but theres Loewe and one other ad... i forget which one!

No problem Celine :hug: Thanks for looking, if you ever find an ad you haven't seen before, could you post it here if you have time? :flower:

Btw, I have noticed Raquel hasn't worked with Inez & Vinoodh since december's Vogue Nippon :( They haven't worked with Anja in a while either, so I think it's normal but neither of them have a campaign by them and they are their favorites :blink: just thought it was weird. I'm not complaining about anything though :laugh: