Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

omg!!! i love cookies!!! hahahaah!

camilla gurl!!! ahahah! omg! scooby doo! gosh! that is terrible! im at school right now and im supposedly doing 'research' :shifty: hahahaha!

i love the article by the way!

oh gosh! im downtown right now... hmmm... i need to scower the rooftops and see if shes anywhere!!!

gosh! no seriously thiago!!! someone should put up a site where and when everyone is shooting!!! gosh!

hahaha! thiago! i love your set! it reminds me of Ann V's ed for Harper's during Christmas! "Stars... they're just like US" hahaah!

anyway...yeah! i would be super happy if that happens! oh my gosh! i hope the future is now! hahah!

hahaah! omg! i love how we've dubbed that wig The Tabitha!

I found this at the link Camilla posted: Here

Fendi Palazzo fragance F/W 2007

Ph:. Karl Lagerfeld

fendipalazzo2jd8.jpg

fendipalazzo1kb9.jpg

fendipalazzo3nw6.jpg

fendipalazzo4ge0.jpg

fendipalazzo6iw4.jpg

I posted again, because we have never seen it in a bigger size and this is, imo, the most beautiful photoshoot Raquel has ever done :wub:

If anyone has it, please post it :flower: I'll be thankful for the rest of my life :p

And many more pics here, but they are really tiny :(

fendipalazzo5bw0.th.jpg

Scanned by Helligirl

thiago! i always wanted that book and they used to sell it on amazon. but i spend enough money on books for my stupid degree.

celine i am no longer watching kids tv, noone seems to be being very productive though here now were watching the big bang theory! i wish we had a beach to go to like thiago.

I wonder what raquel will wear to the met tomorrow. :).

vintage balenciaga??? hopefully!!! hahaha!!

but i have a feeling its anything by karl!!!

yo thiago!!! if you tell me which book or magazine the photoshoot is in.... i can hopefully find it in our library!!!

hahaha! camilla! you're the only one without a beach!!!! hahaah! im seriously just 10 minutes away from the beach! but its not as beautiful and clean like thiago's beach!!! hahha!

Can you imagine if you find it! :woot: I think it's hard though, it would be too good to be true :laugh: But it doesn't hurt to try :p It's the Fendi Palazzo book, I think that's the name. :flower:

My beach :cool: :rofl: the beach here is not that clean either, at least not the one I went to. the clean ones are way too far :laugh:

EDIT: the name of the book is "Palazzo" from Karl Lagerfeld & Amanda Harlech :flower:

alright!!! it will be my mission to find it!!!

how many pages are in it? over 50 or less?

and oh my gosh thiago!!! i heard there was a big storm that hit the south and everything is flooded! i saw porto allegre and santa catarina! oh my gosh! i hope the model families are ok! raquel's and carol's especially!

the met is tonight. :clap:

i think what she wears depends on whos table she is on if she's with Vogue like last year she may have to wear armani as i think her and carol were in vintage balenciaga last year as nicolas was the co host. i'd rather she wore karl than armani though.

and hi fery! :flower:

The Gala must be great for her, because she'll be able to celebrate her birthday there, after midnight :hehe:

alright!!! it will be my mission to find it!!!

how many pages are in it? over 50 or less?

and oh my gosh thiago!!! i heard there was a big storm that hit the south and everything is flooded! i saw porto allegre and santa catarina! oh my gosh! i hope the model families are ok! raquel's and carol's especially!

Raquel and Liya will be in the Lanvin FW08 campaign shot by Meisel. :clap:

In March, I met Dangin in Los Angeles, where he had gone to work on the Lanvin ad campaign, to be shot by Steven Meisel. At six in the morning, he picked me up at my hotel—in a red Mini Cooper—and drove to Smashbox Studios, a sprawling complex of soundstages in Culver City.

We arrived to a mostly empty set. Fifteen full-sized wheelie suitcases were waiting for the makeup artist, Pat McGrath. One of them was labelled “Gold-Blonde Wigs.” Dangin went to get a cup of coffee at the craft-services table.

Edward Enninful, the stylist for the shoot, greeted him, and they began to discuss another campaign they were working on, which had been shot earlier. Dangin had just received the raw pictures.

“What was going on with the hair?” Dangin asked.

“I don’t know,” Enninful replied. “It was twenty different ways, doing it, undoing it.”

“It feels compromised,” Dangin said. “This way looks . . . bourgeois. It needs to be a little ****ed up. Maybe I can do something with it.”

“See if you can.”

Dangin approached the middle of the soundstage, where a team of P.A.s, like roadies setting up for a concert, were unloading coils of wire and cable and a huge apparatus that looked like an industrial-sized toaster oven (it turned out to be a printer). Dangin stage-directed as they dragged a couple of long tables to form an L-shaped console, where he would sit as Meisel shot, monitoring the action on two large computer screens, like an assistant director on an action movie.

“Have you seen the new fibre paper that came out?” one of the assistants asked Dangin.

“Yeah, it’s not very good.”

Dangin grabbed a box of printer paper from his console and handed pieces out to each of the assistants, who ogled it, checking every angle for fibre and gloss, in the way of shoppers at the grocery store feeling up the fruit.

There were two models on hand, Liya Kebede and Raquel Zimmerman. Meisel would shoot them separately against a black dropcloth—equivalent to the sort of blue screen a weatherman uses—to set off the movement of the clothes. The idea was for Dangin to take Meisel’s favorite shot of each woman and splice the two onto some sort of artificial urban background of his own creation.

Dangin huddled with Lanvin’s designer, Alber Elbaz, along with McGrath, Enninful, and the creative director for the ad campaign, Ronnie Cooke Newhouse. After some debate about just what sort of glamour the team was going for—“We’re doing our downtown smoky burlesque woman, right?” “So, rich rather than dangerous?”—Meisel arrived, and the shoot began.

We’re doing our downtown smoky burlesque woman, right?” “So, rich rather than dangerous?”—Meisel arrived, and the shoot began.

Later that night, Dangin showed me some prototype images that were the result of the day’s work. One of them featured Kebede, wearing a black strapless gown with ruffles down the front, and Zimmerman, in a plum-colored dress that tied around the neck, in the middle of a dark city street. They looked kinetic, caught in mid-motion, as if they were about to hail a cab. Behind the pair were the blurry lights of New York in the rain. Or so it looked. Dangin had actually assembled the cityscape mostly from hundreds of random images that his staff had culled from the Internet

I know i thought of you thiago :woot::woot: i loved that collection and i love alber and i love liya. i'm sure the news will get a lot of hate/complaining over on tfs but who cares :rofl:

and i would have liked the added snejana as well.

also i hope she wears lanvin tonight.

This is way too good, that's the campaign she was shooting in LA btw! Sad it wasn't VS :( :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Damn complainers, a guy said he would pay 5 US$ for Raquel to leave, I should have said I'm willing to pay twice as much to make her stay :laugh:

Some pics are already out! Can't wait to see Raquel :woot: