Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

I finally found scans of the Vogue Italia editorial! :chicken: they're not huge but the quality is great! :woot: It's one of my favorite editorials ever! :drool:

Vogue Italia June 2006

Editorial: "Non-Stop Ultimate Pumping"

Ph:. Steven Meisel

vogueitalia1bn9.th.jpg vogueitalia2df6.th.jpgpost-4514-0-1446020814-65758_thumb.jpg post-4514-0-1446020814-68658_thumb.jpg

Scanned by liv92

Seeing this ed made me miss my old set :laugh:

Let's get physiQal, physiQal

:weightlift:

oh my gosh!!! i LOVE that editorial!!!! i wanna get physical! physical! haahaha!

oh my gosh!!! inscence.... my raquel wall IS a bit over the top! but hey! i have a coco and behati wall and a carol wall too, but its all still in progress... as well as aggy's and sasha's and doutzen's and a bit of stam! hahaha! inscence.... omg! thats scary!!!

OMG!!! nemesede!!! 77! dang!!!! you really collect it! wow! for me... i just happen to kinda find them in non-vogue magazines!

oh my gosh!!! im waiting for those H&M! then hello wall! hahahaha!

oh my gosh!!! i LOVE that editorial!!!! i wanna get physical! physical! haahaha!

oh my gosh!!! inscence.... my raquel wall IS a bit over the top! but hey! i have a coco and behati wall and a carol wall too, but its all still in progress... as well as aggy's and sasha's and doutzen's and a bit of stam! hahaha! inscence.... omg! thats scary!!!

OMG!!! nemesede!!! 77! dang!!!! you really collect it! wow! for me... i just happen to kinda find them in non-vogue magazines!

oh my gosh!!! im waiting for those H&M! then hello wall! hahahaha!

so u get them from Vague, not Vogue?

:blink:

hahahhahahha! in-style, elle, random magazines, and sometimes harper's when i really want it badly! hahhahaah! i always think its bad to tear out a vogue... its too painful even to think about it! hhahahaah! its almost sacreligous! hahhahahaha!

hahahhahahha! in-style, elle, random magazines, and sometimes harper's when i really want it badly! hahhahaah! i always think its bad to tear out a vogue... its too painful even to think about it! hhahahaah! its almost sacreligous! hahhahahaha!

me too, my heart bleeds

I hope so too! Her Vogue Paris eds are always great! I hope Vogue US is by Meisel even though it's probably by McDean :p She hasn't shot with I&V for an ed since december's Vogue Nippon :( That british magazine is probably i-D since she's never worked for british Vogue :( can't think of any other...

Talking about i-D they said Raquel had recently shot with Leibovitz and with Testino, I guess Vogue US with Jared Rome by Annie Leibovitz is pretty confirmed, right? Even though it's just one shot. She could have shot with Testino for American or French Vogue :woot:

didnt it say on spfw she was shooting with testino for american vogue? still id love it to be US and she could have shot with him twice.

she could have shot for POP, Dazed and Confused, Another magazine or ID? or even Elle but thats more doubtful as elle doesnt usually have hf models. she did used to be a katie grand favourite.

I&V don't do enough eds anymore imo. she is in their exhibiton in munich though and 3 of there ss campaigns.

Yeah, but spfw said she shot with him right after Fashion Rio, I guess i-D was already out by then no? It would be nice 2 eds by Testino, she only shot with him once :(

I didn't know these mags were british, I hope she gets a cover with one of those eds :D

True, I hope she gets another big campaign by them this season! :woot:

:woot: Thanks Camilla! I loved that interview, I like because it shows her work while she's mentioning it :p she says she's flattered to be where she is today because she worked hard, then she mentions her latest campaigns, then she says she loves working with Carol e Coco, because even though they are working hard they always have fun and it's really pleasant :)