Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

I contacted them and they have answered me, now I'm waiting for them to activate my account :)

I hope so too! I hope she'll have a great F/W season again! I hope she gets Fendi and some secundary Chanel campaign with Karl. A campaign by Meisel, one by Sims and 2 by I&V, just that :laugh:

I contacted them and they have answered me, now I'm waiting for them to activate my account :)

I hope so too! I hope she'll have a great F/W season again! I hope she gets Fendi and some secundary Chanel campaign with Karl. A campaign by Meisel, one by Sims and 2 by I&V, just that :laugh:

:rofl:

celine what shows are you working at? the only ones i've seen in the press are lc (your fave) and nicky hilton :laugh::x

ok celine.

i wish that raquel repeats fendi or gets chanel. (she'd be way better than claudia this collection was youthful as well)

i wish that she gets an i&v/sims/meisel camapign.

I hope she does well for fw anyway. :clap: i'd love to see normal models for lv despite the clown/mc hammer collection.

Thank you Anouk i'm loving the H&M ads i wish the website would update though so we could see the spot!

:rofl:

celine what shows are you working at? the only ones i've seen in the press are lc (your fave) and nicky hilton :laugh::x

ok celine.

i wish that raquel repeats fendi or gets chanel. (she'd be way better than claudia this collection was youthful as well)

i wish that she gets an i&v/sims/meisel camapign.

I hope she does well for fw anyway. :clap: i'd love to see normal models for lv despite the clown/mc hammer collection.

Thank you Anouk i'm loving the H&M ads i wish the website would update though so we could see the spot!

Whitney! i love whitney, LC is a brat?! i'm not suprised, i just told my friend and fellow hills fan and she was excited you saw her! her collection was bad as well it looks like something you could get at primark mostly with a beret added. wow that you set up there, but celine if you got interviewed on the hills i would be happy :rofl:, actuually ill make sure to tape the fashion week episode so if your on it i can screencap for thiago and ire. :rofl:. wow you've worked hard this week celine, i bet its fun though especially if your dressing crazy models.

H&M S/S08

scanned by agneslo

th_41171_hm_122_1149lo.JPG

150 pages!

Whitney! i love whitney, LC is a brat?! i'm not suprised, i just told my friend and fellow hills fan and she was excited you saw her! her collection was bad as well it looks like something you could get at primark mostly with a beret added. wow that you set up there, but celine if you got interviewed on the hills i would be happy :rofl:, actuually ill make sure to tape the fashion week episode so if your on it i can screencap for thiago and ire. :rofl:. wow you've worked hard this week celine, i bet its fun though especially if your dressing crazy models.

H&M S/S08

scanned by agneslo

th_41171_hm_122_1149lo.JPG

150 pages!