Bellazon

Bands/artists you've been into lately

Qball

..., Arctic Monkeys ...

Hey there,

what's your opinion on their latest album?

I'm 99% sure that I'm in the minority on this, but I think it's the best thing they've ever done. It's much darker and more atmospheric than the old stuff, although the hints of a new Black Sabbath-style direction were well wide of the mark. Some of the punchier lyrics have been replaced by cryptic ones but all the wit and sense of humour you'd expect from them is still there in spades. Well worth checking out. (Y)

I've been really enjoying Moby lately. I recommend Play and 18, great albums (in-cre-di-ble background music). I need to get Hotel and that last record, can't remember the title.

Also, please click on the banner in my signature. Optimystic are a Polish pop band incorporating some funk & soul influences. Dig it! ;)

I haven't listened to Dev's new album. How is it? I loved his first one.

If the first album was a nine out of ten, the new one's probably more like a seven. It's more varied but there were a few tracks that I found myself skipping through. Still worth a go but not really up there with his other work.