Bellazon

The best of the worst

Baby

The Revenge of Billy the Kid (1991)

English movie of Jim Groom

post-31230-0-1446069953-08879_thumb.jpg

Plot :

Farmer McDonald gets a little too drunk and horny and proceeds to have his wicked way with one of the goats on the farm. The goat gives birth to a mutant offspring, named Billy by McDonald's daughter, and is tormented by McDonald and his two sons. Throwing Billy into the river, McDonald thinks that's the last of it. But Billy survives, grows and plots his horrible revenge.

trailer :

• 2 months later...

Deadly Prey (1987)

american movie directed by David A. Prior

post-31230-0-1446069981-68282_thumb.jpg

the perfect mix between Rambo, Tarzan & MacGyver :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Plot : Colonel Hogan rents his mercenaries out to anyone with the right price. This time it's businessman Michaelson. A deal is struck, and Hogan recruits new troops. For training, he orders his troops to kidnap innocent people, take them to the forest and hunt them. Unfortunately this time, they picked the wrong guy, Mike Danton. Danton, a Vietnam veteran, is ambushed while taking out the trash. Taken to the forest, he is stripped to his shorts, greased up and told to run. The mercenaries hunt Danton, but are meticulously picked off one by one. The troops report this to Colonel Hogan, who sends a task force with his best man, Lieutenant Thornton. One of this elite combat unit is Jack Cooper. Cooper and Danton realize who each other are while trying to kill each other. Cooper has not seen Danton since he took a bullet for him in Nam. With his new-found friend, Danton continues to punish the mercenaries, and get back to his wife Jaimey. Like all good villains, Hogan uses Danton's family against him, but this angers Danton. After storming the military training camp Danton arms himself up, and destroys all traces of Hogans mercenaries.

that's definitively better to enjoy shitty but very serious movies or a comedy without originality and download illegally harry potter's movies... nice signature :whistle:

these movies are ridiculous because of the screenwrites, the clothes, the actors, music, the production or the FX but they make laught and that's definitively enough. just check the thread title and if you're enough intelligent, you will understand what it means...

by the way, have you ever see these movies ? i doubt about it

^:laugh:

I'm not the biggest fan of 300, but I can appreciate it for what it was. If nothing else, it's a visually stunning movie.

In fairness to the movie though, I think a lot of the 'historical inaccuracy' criticism it gets is a bit misguided. First of all, when the starting place is a comic/graphic novel rather than a history book, you have it a bit of leeway in terms of how it paints a picture and romanticises things. More importantly though, the events of the movie aren't supposed to be an accurate portrayal of what happened. The entire thing is a story as told by the David Wenham character (the last remaining of the 300). He's paying tribute to his fallen brothers, trying to inspire his people, and also trying to convince them to go to war. That's why there's all the exaggerations and fantastical elements.

But anyway, let me throw another movie into the ring.. I give you Pterodactyl:

post-19363-0-1446069946-91871_thumb.jpg post-19363-0-1446069946-9626_thumb.jpg

I don't even know where to begin with this one. Plus it's got fucking Coolio in it :laugh:

My favourite tagline from it is "Ptowering Pterror"

Well, I was expecting to just casually make fun of it and not get into it :ninja: . But I bet that's true in the vein of the kind of people you're probably talking about (the making a big deal about the fact that it isn't a History Channel production just for the heck of it) but on the other side, I don't think anyone has a problem with the monsters and no breastplates ect. but it seems to me the main issue was the cleaning up the image of one side (Spartans) to make the villainous nature of the other side (Persians) seem more pronounced. For example the fact that the Persians used slaves was used a lot as a criticism from the Spartans whereas the Spartans themselves used slaves. And the Persians were described by them as sexual deviants whereas pedophilia was widely practiced among the Spartans. And though creative license gives you freedom with your comic books and movies, since you're dealing with cultures that still exist today its understandable I think for some Iranians to have a problem with it. Much like in some Westerns how 'Indians' are portrayed as the villains in a one sided kind of way and other Westerns take creative license of course, but at least portray a more balanced perspective at the same time. But other than that, it brought the story itself to the attention to some who never even knew about it and caused them to likely look it up and learn ect. so a good time all in all :) :ninja: .

And yes, Pterodactyl was quite nice indeed :yes: .

• 1 month later...

En Büyük Yumruk. (1983)

turkish movie of Çetin Inanç with Cüneyt Arkın.

post-31230-0-1446069949-10051_thumb.jpg

the movie is a kind of james bond with a girl dressed like wonderwoman instead of a classic james bond girl.

it's hard to really describ the whole story because the movie is in turkish and i don't understand this language. but language is not really important because the scenes are so overplay and stupid that in the end, everyone can "understand". the 3 first minutes can be strange but in the end this is 76 minutes of insane happiness and laughs.

En Büyük Yumruk

i put the whole movie because A this is a very underground and old turkish movie and B because the movie itself is not really "legal". means it's full of stock footages who doesn't really seem to be allowed... when we know Çetin Inanç put white correction fluid on the flim stock to hide the name that we can see on the stores - no this is not a joke! sometimes he made it to avoid that people could recognize the places and movies - ... i think i can be a bit more "flexible" on his movie distribution.

anyway. i'm not sure that's art, but i'm sure this is a masterpiece ! :p

edit of the june 26, 2011

"trailer"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Birdemic : Shock and Terror (2008)

american movie of James Nguyen

post-31230-0-1446069953-79423_thumb.jpg

plot :

Rod (Alan Bagh) is a young software salesman living a successful life in Silicon Valley when he meets up with an old classmate and aspiring fashion model, Nathalie (Whitney Moore), and begins dating her. Things go well for the couple while hints of something going wrong occur around them, such as the corpses of diseased birds winding up on beaches.

After a night of making love in a motel, their small town is suddenly and for unexplained reasons (though later it is heavily implied that human impact on the environment is the cause) the subject of a series of widespread and violent bird attacks from eagles and vultures. Rod and Nathalie escape from the motel by joining up with an ex-marine named Ramsey (Adam Sessa) and his girlfriend Becky (Catherine Batcha). As they leave town, they rescue two young children, Susan (Janae Caster) and Tony (Colton Osborne), whose parents have been killed by the birds.

The group proceeds to drive from one town to the next, fending off more bird attacks along the way and briefly meeting a scientist named Dr. Jones (Rick Camp). Becky is killed by the birds, and Ramsey, in an attempt to enact revenge, tries to save a busload of tourists, only to also be killed by the birds in the process.

Rod, Nathalie and the kids continue to flee from the birds, driving into a forest where they briefly meet a "Tree Hugger" (Stephen Gustavson) and stopping at a rural beach. While there, the violent birds attack again but are suddenly (and for unexplained reasons) chased off by a different set of birds which resemble doves. The film ends as Rod, Nathalie and the kids watch the birds fly off into the distance.