Bellazon

The best of the worst

Baby

Pierre, without be rude i don't really understand your post... :whistle:

A we don't know if this is a (good) Z movie

B you had never watched it

C there is no informations or video...

i'm really wondering if you had posted it in the right thread ?

Uninvited (1988)

american movie of Greydon Clark

synopsis

A movie about a cat that transforms into a demon cat puppet

post-31230-1317899007_thumb.jpg

post-31230-1317899016_thumb.jpg

yes but pierre, there are so many movies with horrible names...

and a movie can be shitty and not funny at all and i didn't created this thread to post this kind of stuff.

by the way don't expect people will find informations or videos about a totally unknown movie just because you had posted the jacket cover... and and as you can see on the cover we can read "zombie killer" and on the video's name is "One Chanbara the movie". hard for people to make the link with a trailer who wears a different name and where we absolutely can't see the name "zombie killer" even in the video's summary... :whistle::cain:

so i looked for the director's filmography : http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2203751/ and as you can see by yourself there is no "Zombie Killer" and in fact this sentence is not the movie's title but a "slogan"! so that's sure you can tell me "from the title you might assume that it is pure crap" because A you had never written the title and B this is not on the picture who had been posted so maybe the next time (if there is one) maybe it should be useful to write it... instead of say what you said...

Thanks.

PS : and when i look for a video with the word zombie killer the only thing i find is this...

:blink:

actually I can buy from amazon and same in a local store and it bears the title "Zombie Killer"

can't help it if the imdb does not know that, if you google the name you find the cover.

and how you guess I found the trailer on youtube?

I typed in zombie killer not one chanbara...

else, I don't think ppl are unable to relate the girl from the cover and from the trailer.

well this is what i did with google. then you can see by yourself here

the closest movie i found where "rita, the zombie hunter" of Ken'ichi Fujiwara.

by the way, yes the movie is in imdb. click another time on the link and you could see "one chanbara".

i also looked for the movie on amazon and i found nothing : http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url...s=zombie+killer

but here the movie one chanbara : http://www.amazon.com/Onechanbara-Taro-Suw...ref=pd_cp_mov_2

as you had certainly notice, i'm not one the french version of google and amazon (where sometimes results are more limited) but on the english one.

same thing about the videos : zombie killer on google video : here

zombie killer on youtube. still nothing : here

onechanbara on youtube. many and many videoz : here

there is nothing else to say. show you the links should be enough and this is not my fault if onechanbara is the real movie's name. maybe you had been lucky to find all these thing with a wrong name but the result this there. ;)

Batman : the movie (1966) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

american movie of Leslie H. Martinson

plot :

The Dynamic Duo faces four super-villains who plan to hold the world for ransom with the help of a secret invention that instantly dehydrates people.

post-31230-1318284801_thumb.jpg

ok now i understand :laugh: so that's logic i found nothing. no idea to use the german google. in same time i'm not sure i would be the only one :pinch: hope i never will be obliged to check 196 different google to find a 2 or 3 informations about a z movie :wacko:

at first that's what i thought, it could be a title for germany... but after i thought that he wasn't really logic to change an english title with another one for germany. or they kept the same name or they used a german title (with german sentences)... :ninja: but apparently no.

Megaforce (1982)

american movie of Hal Needham

plot :

story about a rapid deployment defense unit that is called into action whenever freedom is threatened

post-31230-1318283995_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

The Room (2003)

american movie of Tommy Wiseau (who also plays the protagonist, Johnny)

plot :

Johnny is a successful banker who lives in a lavish San Francisco townhouse with his beautiful fiancee, Lisa. They share an intense relationship characterized by constant, passionate lovemaking, which appears to occupy a majority of their time. Despite this idyllic existence, Lisa has inexplicably become dissatisfied with her life, and one afternoon confides to her best friend Michelle (Paris) and her mother Claudette (Minnott) that she finds Johnny boring. Against the counsel of both women to be grateful for what she has, Lisa calls Johnny's best friend, Mark, at work and invites him over. When Mark arrives, she seduces him, triggering an affair that continues through the remainder of the film, even though Mark appears reluctant at the outset of each sexual encounter and repeatedly tries to break off their relationship. Lisa, meanwhile, having come to the realization that she "wants it all," decides to stay with Johnny for financial support and the material goods he can provide her. As the wedding date approaches and Johnny's clout at his bank slips, Lisa alternates between glorifying and vilifying Johnny to her family and friends, both making false accusations of domestic abuse and defending Johnny against criticisms.

Against the backdrop of Lisa and Mark's affair, numerous subplots involving secondary characters begin to develop, making up the majority of the film.

_Denny (Phillip Haldiman), a neighboring college student whom Johnny financially supports and loves like a son, has a mysterious run-in with a drug dealer, whom Johnny and Mark apprehend and take to the police. Denny also lusts after Lisa, ultimately confessing his attraction to Johnny; once Johnny tells Denny that Lisa loves him as her friend, Denny resolves to propose to his girlfriend.

_Claudette experiences real estate problems, bemoans failed relationships, and informs Lisa that she has breast cancer.

_Michelle and her boyfriend, Mike (Mike Holmes), break into Johnny and Lisa's home to have sex, which ends in humiliation for Mike when Lisa and Claudette walk in on him without underwear on.

_Peter (Kyle Vogt), a psychologist friend of Johnny's and Mark's, initially expresses shock at Lisa's infidelity only to assess her as a sociopath the next day, prompting Mark to try and throw him off of a roof.

_Johnny takes on a mysterious client at the bank whose identity he is sworn to protect.

Each of these subplots receive only brief exposition, and none are ever resolved.

At Johnny's surprise party, Steven, a previously unseen friend of Lisa's and Johnny's, catches Lisa kissing Mark while the rest of the guests are outside. Johnny announces to the guests that Lisa is pregnant, only for Lisa to tell Steven and Michelle that she lied about it in order to "keep things interesting." At the end of the evening, Lisa flaunts her affair in front of Johnny, who physically attacks Mark.

After the party, Johnny locks himself in the bathroom, prompting Lisa to make plans to finally leave him for Mark. Johnny finally comes out of the bathroom and retrieves a cassette he secretly attached to Lisa's phone, and listens to an intimate call between Lisa and Mark. Claiming that all of his friends have betrayed him, Johnny destroys his apartment and then kills himself with a handgun. Denny, Mark, and Lisa discover his body sometime later. Mark and Denny blame Lisa for Johnny's death, with Mark declaring he doesn't love Lisa. Denny asks to be left alone with the body, but Lisa and Mark instead decide to stay and comfort one another as the sound of sirens grows louder

speechless and priceless.

post-31230-1321462285_thumb.jpg

post-31230-1321462301_thumb.gif

Electra (1996)

american movie of Julian Grant

plot:

Roach (Sten Eirik) is a wealthy industrialist who was left paralyzed after an industrial accident. He's after a regeneration/strength serum held by inventor's son Billy Duncan (Joe Tab), who guards it with his life. The chemical is incapable of being broken-down, so killing Billy won't help, but the essence of the serum can be transmitted sexually. So, says Roach, "we have the key. All we need is the right keyhole". A-hem! Billy's been guarding his virginity from his cute girlfriend, Mary Anne (Kathy Griffin), and his lusty stepmother, Lorna (Shannon Tweed), so he won't make them superwomen. Roach realizes he's found the right keyholes, and has his super-strippers (who dress as cheerleaders at one point) kidnap the women and lodotomize Lorna with a dildo. Mary Anne is put in a dungeon and the hypnotized Lorna has sex with Billy until he spills his super-seed, turning her into a fanged, electricity-shooting hellcat. Mary Anne pops the super-pill and rips a stripper's heart out, throwing it into another stripper's mouth, eventually battling Electra/Lorna while Roach tries to kill Billy with a flame-throwing wheelchair. Exploding heads and people blowing apart are the fitting climax to this jaw-dropping spectacle.

Billy discover his enemy. french

Lorna/Electra transmiting her power to Roach. french

Billy vs Lorna. english

post-31230-1321465977_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Undefeatable (1993)

taiwanese movie directed by Godfrey Ho

plot :

The film follows Kristi Jones (Cynthia Rothrock) who, along with her gang, take part in Mafia-run street fights to earn money for her sister's college education. Kristi's sister hopes to become a doctor and pay for Kristi's education.

Meanwhile, an underground fighter by the name of "Stingray" (Don Niam) is left by his wife, Anna, and vows to find her. Stingray has suffered from abandonment issues since early childhood and this new trauma triggers a psychotic break from reality. He begins to kidnap women who resemble his ex-wife, and subsequently tortures them and gouges their eyes out before returning their bodies to the crime scene. Kristi's sister becomes one of the victims, so Kristi tracks down Stingray with the help of police officer Nick DiMarco (John Miller), who might just be falling for her; alongside her sister's psychiatry tutor Jennifer (Donna Jason) and Nick's partner Mike (Gerald Klein).

They eventually track down Stingray, who has kidnapped Jennifer, and fight in a warehouse where he escapes after shooting and killing Mike. Jennifer's injuries, though relatively minor, require that she be admitted to the hospital where she is again kidnapped by Stingray who is impersonating a doctor. Kristi and Nick chase him to a storage area where, in an infamous scene, the three do battle, mostly through hand-to-hand combat. Stingray is bested by the pair, having both eyes gouged out in the process.

The final scene shows with Kristi and her friends visiting her late sister's resting place to inform her that Stringray has finally been defeated. It is revealed that Kristi has somehow enrolled her former gang in college to give them a chance at a better life, and that Kristi has also been enrolled in college by Nick. The film ends with the group engaging in an impassioned four way high-five.

post-31230-1329600940_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Shark Attack 3: Megalodon (2002)

american/bulgarian movie directed by David Worth

plot :

When two researchers discover a colossal shark's tooth off the Mexican coast their worst fears surface - the most menacing beast to ever rule the waters is still alive and mercilessly feeding on anything that crosses its path.

the movie is really bad (in a bad way) but this video is terrific.

post-31230-1331844132_thumb.jpg

For Y'ur Height Only (1981)

filipino movie directed by Eddie Nicart

plot :

In the film, Weng stars as Agent 00, who is sent to stop the drug trade and its mysterious warlord Mr. Giant. (Giant is a dwarf, while 00 is a midget.) He befriends a woman who, still in the grip of the organization, works as a mole for him. This leads to many battles between 00 and the villain's henchmen.

The plot shifts to Mr. Giant's true goal: using the N-Bomb. Created by Dr. Kohler, it is a weapon that does something that is never really explained. Always the company man, Agent 00 takes this story swing in stride and continues to fight the villains.

One part early on has him sneaking up on people throughout, which is easy given that he exists just below most people's peripheral vision. Another has him taking on Samurai and with a conveniently-scaled katana sword.

post-31230-1332201849_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Ninja : The Final Duel (1986)

chinese movie directed by Robert Tai

plot : The Ji Ho Ninja clan vow to destroy the monks of a Shaolin temple. To do so they must first perfect their Water Spider Assault Unit, the Iron Tiger Claw, the Ninja Rock Climbing Formation and the Ninja Heaven Death Wish Blade. Luckily the Shaolin temple finds protection in the form of a good monk, two Hare Krishna's and a monk from Harlem.

start to be really funny at 1:50

post-31230-1335403180_thumb.jpg

post-31230-1335403193_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...

Naya Ajooba, The Power of Child (aka indian Hulk) (2007)

malayalam movie directed by Vinayan

plot :

Maya (Kavya Madhavan), a young television reporter works for New India Television. Radharamanan (Mukesh), the Managing Director of the channel has a fascination for Maya, who was brought up in an orphanage by Father Chanthakkadan (Thilakan). Maya herself takes up the responsibility of bringing up a few orphans, whom she has picked up from the streets. One of these kids is Devan (Master Devadas), who is sort of a child prodigy, with a computer-like mind and very good in studies and extra-curricular activities. R. C. Shekhar (Jackie Shroff, a scientist, lives very near their house, with his servant Damodaran (Harisree Ashokan). He is working on a project, which could help in making human beings invisible. On the very day that he successfully experiments his 'magic' potion on a rabbit, he is urgently called to the U.S as his daughter, who is studying there, meets with an accident.

Meanwhile Maya's friend and lover Roy (Jayasurya), who too had been a journalist, is in jail after having been framed in a murder case by some influential politicians including the State Revenue Minister Divakaran (Rajan P. Dev), another minister Yunus Kunju (Ramu), the Police Commissioner Shanmughan (Bheeman Raghu) and the very influential Kuwait Nazar (Devan). With the help of the newly-appointed Collector Anita Williams (Karthika), Maya shoots a video of these baddies accepting millions of rupees as commission from some Arab businessmen, who are there to sign some business deals with the State Government. Maya immediately goes to Radharamanan and shows him the clip. Radharamanan is thrilled and agrees to telecast it, after discussing it with the Board of Directors. Somehow Nazar, Divakaran and others come to know of this and they go after Maya, in order to get from her the memory card containing the clipping. On the very same day that R.C.Shekhar goes to the U.S, Maya is abducted by Nazar and group. The kids are baffled. Anita Williams, Father Chanthakkadan and Radharamanan know who are behind this, but nothing can be done without sufficient evidence. And then Devan, who had seen R.C. Shekhar conducting the experiment on the rabbit, steals into Shekhar's lab and drinks the potion. He becomes invisible and sets out to save Maya.

Devan did manage to save Maya, but due to the medicine overdose, he turns into a gigantic monster and has to leave Maya and the children and makes his abode in the deep ocean.

Naya Ajooba, The Power of Child (aka Indian Hulk).jpg

• 3 months later...

saw this movie the last year at the excentric night. brillant!

Pieces (1982)

american/spanish movie directed by Juan Piquer Simon.

plot : Young co-eds are being cut up by a chainsaw killer on a college campus. The killer is attempting to put together a human jigsaw puzzle made from body parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6BbH92bolk

Pieces.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The Amazing Bulk (2010)

american movie directed by Lewis Schoenbrun

plot :

Henry Howard an ambitious young scientist struggles to develop a super human serum designed to improve muscle mass and prolong life expectancy. His boss, the grumpy General Darwin, will not allow Hank to marry his daughter, Hannah, until the experiment is a success. Against Darwin's wishes Hank proposes to Hannah anyway, but his life is shattered by a mugger who steals his engagement ring. Dejected, Hank injects himself with the experimental serum and is transformed into the Amazing Bulk. The Bulk goes on a rampage through the city destroying everything in his path. Hank is caught by a relentless detective, imprisoned by Darwin and forced to battle the sadistic Dr. Kantlove, who threatens to blow up the moon with his arsenal of weapons

The Amazing Bulk.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Turkisk Star Wars (1982)

turkish movie directed by Çetın Inanç

plot :

Two space cadets crash-land on a desert planet, where an evil wizard seeks the ultimate power to take over the world. Although the movie borrows some background footage from Star Wars, the plot is mostly unrelated.

unfortunately videos are in turkish. :( i also downloaded the french subtitles versionthere are a couple of years but unfortunately i accidentaly deleted the file and since the last year 98% of underground movies have disappear in france so impossible to download the movie another time and upload a best version on youtube. the movie is not sell in dvd of course.

extract

the whole movie in tukish :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PpP5-syOb0

Turkish Star Wars.jpg