Bellazon

Solveig Mork Hansen
Thumbnail

AnaBBarrosFan

Sports Illustrated 2015 Swimsuit Takes Over The Schermerhorn Symphony Center event on February 11, 2015 in Nashville, Tennessee.

3U6Uofzy.jpg Ia9Jrk3C.jpg VknlFikd.jpg rdzQtAY1.jpg 5VeLxSD6.jpg

love this look on her. but the top fits her a little to lose from the side. she stills looks beautiful wondering what she's wearing today. wondering what size of bra is she a C or D. they look lile D to me.

love this look on her. but the top fits her a little to lose from the side. she stills looks beautiful wondering what she's wearing today. wondering what size of bra is she a C or D. they look lile D to me.

One of my favourite sites for bra sizess ays 34B but I think it is a C or more

omg she just followed me on Twitter today 2/14

Are you sure it's her????Because i have seen so many fake accounts generally :surrender::hehe: But if yes it's great :ddr:
yes because she confirmed it in her instagram acct & i told her about us bellazon to come & check it out

omg she just followed me on Twitter today 2/14

Are you sure it's her????Because i have seen so many fake accounts generally :surrender::hehe: But if yes it's great :ddr:
yes because she confirmed it in her instagram acct & i told her about us bellazon to come & check it out

Thanks,you are right :flower: ..i checked it....Lucky that followed you :ddr: .....So Solveig knows about bellazon now???-see us??? :ddr:  :nicole: 

Hope too for her being a rokie-i vote for her and obviously is the prettiest of all :heart:  :wub: Perfect facial feauters :guitar:  :heart:  :heart:  

Also she gained double followers on instagram from the moment that anounced  to be one of the rookies(and you know all the SI story)-good for her :heart: 

If you see this or not, Solveig wish you all the best&all your dreams came true!!!!!! :heart:  :heart:  

:kiss:  :heart:  :heart:  Love,Eleni   :heart:  :heart:  :kiss: 

I know she's cool like that. & Michelle Vawer follows me too. I love twitter. I just hate when people pretend to be someone else. is annoying those people need to get a life. yeah she did gained a lot followers. i am so happy for her.