Bellazon

Mya Harrison
Thumbnail

Cantor

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Love Mya. Its too bad because I don't think she'll ever be able to make a come back. Ciara kind of filled up her spot so to speak.

I love, Mya! I've always thought she was bangin ever since she first came out with her album. I love how it's hard to tell her ethnicity, she could pass for almost anything.

Um, she's black, lol. And also part Italian.

Love Mya. Its too bad because I don't think she'll ever be able to make a come back. Ciara kind of filled up her spot so to speak.
I love, Mya! I've always thought she was bangin ever since she first came out with her album. I love how it's hard to tell her ethnicity, she could pass for almost anything.

Its the Italian part that makes her hot! :evil: :evil: Hehehe.

Hopefully, this isn't her look of the future,...

post-16675-1226203228_thumb.jpg

I didn't mean it like that. I'm just saying when you're gone for a long time someone kind of takes your place in the meantime. Like with Chris Brown and Usher.

Its the Italian part that makes her hot! :evil: :evil: Hehehe.

Hopefully, this isn't her look of the future,...

post-16675-1226203228_thumb.jpg

Well she looks just black to me. Good looking girl regardless of her ethnicity.

• 10 months later...

Mya Injures Hand Before Dancing with the Stars Premiere

September 21, 2009

Talk about bad timing!

Mya, who is set to compete tomorrow night with Dmitri Chaplin on Dancing With the Stars, injured her hand late Sunday night and has a “deep cut,” a source tells PEOPLE.

In a message on her Twitter page, the singer wrote, “Went2the hospital late last night2get stitches . Deep cut from glass. Only caught 2hours of sleep but feel great. Must be adrenaline.”

“She went to grab a glass for something to drink late last night and it just broke and shattered in her hand,” the source says. “She went right to the hospital and got stitches and got it taken care of.”

As for how she’s doing — “She feels great, she’s doing fine,” the source says. “She’s excited for the show and this will not affect her performance in the show.”

Her rep confirms the incident but has no other details.

Season 9 of Dancing with the Stars premieres tonight on ABC, but the female stars won’t perform until Tuesday’s show.

People.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...