Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

she was DEFINITELY in the 2000 show as well. i'll try and dig up some pics.

but as for this show, she absolutely rocked it. wow. she was really the star of the show for sure. VS is prepping her to replace Gisele as the pan-ultimate Victoria's Secret Girl. i lost count how many times they referred to her as "KK". definitely working to increase her public recognition. all she needs is a couple of turns in the men's magazines, and some tv hosting jobs, and she'll be the next Heidi. (only with some cred as well, since she's already had an extremely successful high fashion career).

i fell in love with her all over again when she opened the flight attendant segment. wow. astonishing. she handled the shoe situation SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO perfectly. i really was impressed. my mom was like, "OH GOD!! SHE LOST HER SHOE!!!! Oh. ... WOOOOOOOOW! She just kept on going?!?!! How is she walking like that?!?!" haha. it was great.

I've yet to see the Scottish themed section. only saw the vids on youtube, so the quality was pretty poor as well. but the flight attendant part was definitely my favourite. loooved it. KK was breathtaking and the music was beyond perfect!

karolinace7.gif - avi reserved for SympathysSilhouette maybe

Karolina Kurkovas first fashion show for victorias scret in 2001

she was 16 becouse ber birth day is in February 28, 1984

Wouldn't she be 17? That's too young though. And she looks SO HOT there!!!

she cannot be 17 becouse the VS fashion show is in november- december and her be day is almost 3 month latter her b-day is in february 28 the end of the month

i think she was not only HOT for VS fashion show at 16 i have found her teen vogue pic when she was 15 she was as hot as she is now

karolinace7.gif - avi reserved for SympathysSilhouette maybe

Karolina Kurkovas first fashion show for victorias scret in 2001

she was 16 becouse ber birth day is in February 28, 1984

Wouldn't she be 17? That's too young though. And she looks SO HOT there!!!

she cannot be 17 becouse the VS fashion show is in november- december and her be day is almost 3 month latter her b-day is in february 28 the end of the month

i think she was not only HOT for VS fashion show at 16 i have found her teen vogue pic when she was 15 she was as hot as she is now

Yeah but VS shows are actually the year they occur. Like if it were the 01 show it would've occured in November of 2001. 2001-1984=17 since her birthday had been in February. So she was 17, almost 18.

she was DEFINITELY in the 2000 show as well. i'll try and dig up some pics.

but as for this show, she absolutely rocked it. wow. she was really the star of the show for sure. VS is prepping her to replace Gisele as the pan-ultimate Victoria's Secret Girl. i lost count how many times they referred to her as "KK". definitely working to increase her public recognition. all she needs is a couple of turns in the men's magazines, and some tv hosting jobs, and she'll be the next Heidi. (only with some cred as well, since she's already had an extremely successful high fashion career).

i fell in love with her all over again when she opened the flight attendant segment. wow. astonishing. she handled the shoe situation SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO perfectly. i really was impressed. my mom was like, "OH GOD!! SHE LOST HER SHOE!!!! Oh. ... WOOOOOOOOW! She just kept on going?!?!! How is she walking like that?!?!" haha. it was great.

I've yet to see the Scottish themed section. only saw the vids on youtube, so the quality was pretty poor as well. but the flight attendant part was definitely my favourite. loooved it. KK was breathtaking and the music was beyond perfect!

Then she was 16 almost 17. WAY too young. I think 18 is too young to be honest.