Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

haha KK's soo funny!

about her Multi-million bra

KK - No! I never give my bras & panties away. I mean, once i wear it, it's mine.

Security - Well we have to take it back.

KK - Well then take it back. So it's mine. Thank you

then she runs away :laugh:

hahahahahhafghjd;gfjl;sdghnkjfld :whistle:

haha I loved that so much!

I would have ran with it too! :laugh:

Karolina said during an interview that this was her 6th appearance at the VSFS. If I'm not mistaken she's just 22 years old. That means she was just 16 when she did her first show for VS :whistle: I love Karolina. She's by far my favorite Angel, but does anyone else think 16 is a little young to be modeling bras and panties, especially for VS? I mean it doesn't matter now but it just struck me as interesting...

Also, is it me or does it seem like Karolina is becoming the "be all, end all" of VS? It seemed like the focus was mostly on her this year and not on Gisele like in past years...

Karolina said during an interview that this was her 6th appearance at the VSFS. If I'm not mistaken she's just 22 years old. That means she was just 16 when she did her first show for VS :whistle: I love Karolina. She's by far my favorite Angel, but does anyone else think 16 is a little young to be modeling bras and panties, especially for VS? I mean it doesn't matter now but it just struck me as interesting...

Also, is it me or does it seem like Karolina is becoming the "be all, end all" of VS? It seemed like the focus was mostly on her this year and not on Gisele like in past years...

yeah, it's weird if she the model of lingerie being 16 :blink:

haha KK's soo funny!

about her Multi-million bra

KK - No! I never give my bras & panties away. I mean, once i wear it, it's mine.

Security - Well we have to take it back.

KK - Well then take it back. So it's mine. Thank you

then she runs away :laugh:

To me that was the best part of the entire show. :rofl: