Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

:heart:

KK was chosen as the #16 pick for E!'s Top 25 Sexiest Cover Girls. That's pretty low on the list considering that some of the other names chosen above her just don't seem to compare (like Joanna Krupa, really?!?).

E!'S 25 SEXIEST COVER GIRLS

#16 - KAROLINA KURKOVA

Click on the thumbnail to download the HD clip!

2hqwcb4.jpg

TECH SPECS: 1280x720, MP3 STEREO, XVID, AVI FORMAT, 1:30 DURATION

:laugh:

As always TG to the rescue. I posted the request on vsholic and as always TG's got the goods. It's not the straight show, it is an edited spliced version. But its still amazing. And there's the KK follow Iza portion. Enjoy

Here you go

right click - save as: http://vsholic.com/upload/Rock_RepublicSpring2007.AVI I think it's from the R&R site

I don't if this was posted ... But Kk is 100% to attend the Costume Gala tomorrow!

Versace isn't buying a table this year, although Donatella is flying in to attend the party with Cindy Crawford. Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana won't be in New York on Monday, but the brand will have a red-carpet presence thanks to Eva

Herzigova. Rosario Dawson will attend with Diane von Furstenberg, while Karolina Kurkova will accompany Richard Chai.

Source: http://www.fashionweekdaily.com/news/fulls...iNewsid=6631666

thanks, Joe for the vid. but for some reason i can't play it.

as far as KK going with Richard Chai. well, i'm glad she's attending, but his designs really do nothing for me. going through his whole S/S 2009 collection, there really wasn't a single dress that had IMPACT. not one that i thought "WOW!!!" no drama.

here are my two favourites, and the ones i can imagine kk in. and here's the link to the collection : http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/S2009RTW-RCHAI

00040me.jpg

00220mp.jpg

Hi everyone!

HappyC, I did the same thing looking on Style.com! lol. i agree....I hope KK gets a CUSTOM outfit. I'm so (cautiously) excited!

Also, heads up to everyone. JustJared said that last night there was a party called the 8th Annual Spring Fling Party held at The Private Roof

Club and Garden at New York City’s Gramercy Park Hotel and KK was there! There are photos of Gisele, miranda k and kate bosworth floating around but none of our dear kk!

At a previous Spring Fling Party back in 2005, Patrick McMullan has some photos of her from that party but nothing from last night.

So if you guys find anything...please post!

p.s. GI Joe millisecond KK appearance rocks! lol

Im not a big fan of Richard Chai either ... But at least we know that she's attending & we're finally goin' to see her again as the supermodel that she is ...

I hope Kk gets a Costume outfit too ... But im sure that she's goin' to be amazing anyways, im a huuge fan of Kk's style & i think she's one of the girls who can wear a potato bag & still bein' super classy & sexy ... So im very very excited for tomorrow!

Hi guys!i watched a video on youtube and i saw KK was in Oprah Winfrey show.Does anyone have that video?Iam looking for more interview of KK so if anyone has her interwiew pls share it with me.Thank u so much.^_^