Bellazon

Stella Maxwell
Thumbnail

@lesereno Beautiful @hoskelsa and @stellamaxwell looking good in their #LeSereno robes. #victoriassecret #stbarth #somethingbigiscoming16 @victoriassecret #Repost #stellamaxwell #elsahosk @ed_razek

12383561_1717314511820426_217852419_n.jpg 

@xgabriela Flashback friday ... Baby bff's @stellamaxwell @realbarbarapalvin playin dressup ,being angels #bts @victoriassecret ?? #Repost #stellamaxwell #barbarapalvin

12552253_1731788787107695_1778509306_n.jpg 

I get so excited about the Swim Special and then I remember Stella will probably get about a minute of screen time.

sweetxlaments, thanks so much for the latest adds. Some really good pictures - the surfboard ones, the first one in the second batch and the one where they throw their bikini tops in the air are highlights for me.

On 1/11/2016 at 10:07 AM, toodarnhot said:

First time I've liked Stella for swim. She looks cute.

Maybe this time she'll actually be in the catalog pictures.  It's weird - she's always included in the swim shoots, but she never ends up in the book!  But I'm with you - the pictures that I've seen this time are really cute.  There are some where she's smiling BIG!

On 1/12/2016 at 6:55 PM, Weasel79 said:

Sad is harsh. She might not be in Candice's league, but I like her booty too.

Yeah - not everyone likes a huge bulbous booty!  lol  Funny - her bottom looks pretty good in the underwear pictures!