Bellazon

Shakira
Thumbnail

Cantor

wait a minute....we have shakira fans too. :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fans of her belly, to be exact! One of the best in the world, actually...

shak19wu.th.jpg

Neo, you were (are?) so lucky to take pictures of her! :)

how utterly inappropriate  :ermm:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry, that is just how I feel.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

just so u know, its not that u dislike the way she looks thats the problem. its that u think its ok to objectify her thats the issue. by suggesting her ass be the only thing thats photographed, u are doing just that.

how utterly inappropriate  :ermm:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry, that is just how I feel.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

just so u know, its not that u dislike the way she looks thats the problem. its that u think its ok to objectify her thats the issue. by suggesting her ass be the only thing thats photographed, u are doing just that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's what people do in this forum, objectify women, since they are admired only beacuse of their bodies.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

obviously ur right...its much worse in certain cases than others tho and i feel this is one of those cases. i mean the girl is much more than just a hot booty and should be treated as such. even if someone doesnt think she's a good recording artist or even pretty, there's no need to ask that she only be shot from behind. that just seems super inappropriate imo.

oh and some are actually admired for reasons OTHER than their bodies (esp the non models)

yes but shakira has a near genius IQ, very smart and is not like most singers out there....she writes her own lyrics and her own music...name me a few singers that can do that....especially latin cross over artists like her....and she recently got in shape...about 3 years ago her belly wasnt has fine as it is now...she even said it herself...i was a chunky teenager and recently started to get into shape...she dances the way she does because of her heritage...her father being lebanese, she knows how to belly dance...and trust me, not all belly dancers look so good....i have seen a few and it is not that easy either.

• 2 weeks later...