Bellazon

Kelly Gale
Thumbnail

5 Minutes With: Kelly Gale

Instyle Mag: The Victoria's Secret model shares her backstage secrets

Swedish-Australian model Kelly Gale is back on home soil for the the Kookai A/W fashion launch, where InStyle Australia caught up with the 22-year-old. The Victoria’s Secret model shared her fresh-faced beauty secret, workout philosophy and her favourite new fashion trends.

IS: Talk us through your beauty regimen ahead of a major runway event?

KG: "I don’t do anything different right before a show, I try to stay consistent and do the same thing everyday, which is taking care of myself, drinking a lot of water. I don’t wear make-up when I’m not working so as soon as I’m off-duty I use a gentle cleanser and just put a face balm on."

IS:  Talk us through your typical ‘day on a plate’

KG: "My main foods that I eat are vegetables and salads. I also incorporate a lot of lean protein, mainly seafood."

IS: Do you have cheat meals? 

KG: "I look to have raw vegan chocolate and I love peanut butter, so I eat a little of these things everyday." 

IS: Do you have a favourite look or trend from the new Kookai collection?

KG: "I love all the looks but my favourite is a gorgeous summer dress (Liliana Dress, $240; at kookai.com.au) paired with a fur coat. I'm obsessed with the dress it's really pretty." 

IS: The theme of the new campaign is Le Parisienne, what’s your favourite spot when visiting the French city?

KG: "The first place that comes to mind is an amazing restaurant that I've only been to once but it's probably the best restaurant that I've ever been to, I don't remember the name but we went there after the 2016 Victoria's Secret show."

IS: Do you have any tips for taking the perfect selfie?

KG: "I don’t really have a tip I just stick up my phone and sometimes it works and other times it doesn’t but I think the most important thing is finding good lighting. "

IS: How do you keep fit?

KG: "I workout six days a week, even when I'm travelling I make it work. I do a lot of pilates, jump-rope, running and walking. I try to walk between twenty and thirty kilometres per day which is really far!"

https://www.instylemag.com.au/kelly-gale-model-interview

Victoria's Secret Model Kelly Gale Busted for Having Sex on a Plane

Victoria's Secret model Kelly Gale revealed she and her boyfriend were once caught having sex on a plane.

The 22-year-old, who has been in a long-term relationship with boyfriend Johannes Jarlsince high school, shared the story during a radio interview on the Kyle and Jackie O Show on Wednesday.

When asked if she's ever joined the mile high club, Gale admitted "yeah," before sharing that she and her boyfriend were busted coming out of the airplane bathroom. But the model said it wasn't awkward and the couple just "laughed" it off.

Gale also shared details about their relationship with the radio hosts.

"We've been dating since high school," she said on the show. "He chased me and then I chased him and then he chased me again. It was on-off for a while."

Gale shared that Jarl is her first love and when asked if she thinks they'll get married she replied, "I don't know, I mean, in the future."

"He's amazing," Gale went on to say about her boyfriend.

https://m.eonline.com/amp/news/913896/victoria-s-secret-model-kelly-gale-busted-for-having-sex-on-a-plane Feb. 14, 2018

I thought she and Johannes had broken up at some point last year but glad to see they are still together, seems like she just decided to keep her relationship out of social media