Bellazon

Apple iPad or Amazon Kindle

Okay so here is the situation, I'm looking for a nice piece of technology that i can use as my future ebook reader as i am looking for a more convenient way of reading my favorite books.

I've done plenty of research of my own and I've narrowed it down to either Apples ipad or Amzon's Kindle ebook reader.

I would greatly appreciate it if i could hear others opinions on what ebook reader wold make the perfect choice.

picture31j.png OR post-21861-0-1446155654-7608_thumb.jpg

Well that's 2 for iPad so far, and luckily they have an app. available for the iPad that will grant u access to all of the 600,000+ titles that the Kindle gets, so another plus in that sense for sure.

Only issue i have is the weight and battery life of the iPad at the moment, plus kindles e-ink technology really makes it like ur reading text on paper and the screen light on the kindle is much,

much easier on the eyes from what reviews I've read so far

• 2 weeks later...

If you're only looking for an e-book reader you should definitely go with the kindle all the way. It's much cheaper, has great battery life and was made only for the purpose of reading books.

The iPad is extremely expensive (don't know the prices in the U.S.) and is not primarily an e-book reader. I'm not against the iPad or apple, but basically it's quite an unnecessary device. But back to topic: kindle! :yes: