Bellazon

Christina Aguilera
Thumbnail

Nebucadnezar

yeah me too, i love it, specially that part where she sings in french, i don't know what it's mean though but it sounds so sexy

btw oh holly molly have you seen NYLON scans?! she looks i dunno i have no words to describe how amazing she looks

but i have no time to uplaud them now

thanks and yeah so many nominations, is it possible to vote or what?

and what kind of awards is mpva? i haven't heard about them

yes, what is the mpva?

Sorrie it's MVPA

Music Video Production Association

It's award for Music Video...!!

Christina won a lot in 2004 for Fighter and 2003 for Dirrty

yah she does look awesome in those pics. LIKE A REAL MODEL IN A MAGAZINE (like its supposed to be)

i love the one with the floral dress and aviator's she is just selling that.

She sings in french??? Where in song about? ...or just the "voulez vous couchez avec moi"?...all that means is do you want sleep (lay) with me. But let me know if their is anymore french and ill trasnlate it.

I remember seing her in concert in her genie days when she first came out...she was so innocent and young but still you could see alot of potential she danced and sang and she was really entertaining even at like 19...then she waved to me(only me) after the show. I freaked out! It will be exciting to see what "theme" she does for her next album.

yah she does look awesome in those pics. LIKE A REAL MODEL IN A MAGAZINE (like its supposed to be)

i love the one with the floral dress and aviator's she is just selling that.

She sings in french??? Where in song about? ...or just the "voulez vous couchez avec moi"?...all that means is do you want sleep (lay) with me. But let me know if their is anymore french and ill trasnlate it.

I remember seing her in concert in her genie days when she first came out...she was so innocent and young but still you could see alot of potential she danced and sang and she was really entertaining even at like 19...then she waved to me(only me) after the show. I freaked out! It will be exciting to see what "theme" she does for her next album.

thanks for translating that! i always wanted to know what does it mean very much lol, she din't sing anything in french anymore

i love that pic too, i love all pics it is one of the best her photoshoots

thanks and yeah so many nominations, is it possible to vote or what?

and what kind of awards is mpva? i haven't heard about them

yes, what is the mpva?

Sorrie it's MVPA

Music Video Production Association

It's award for Music Video...!!

Christina won a lot in 2004 for Fighter and 2003 for Dirrty

thanks for info

that's good, i hope she will win something