Bellazon

Christina Aguilera
Thumbnail

Nebucadnezar

I love her. I love her self-confidence and her way to say "I don't give a fuck about anything you say".

I like her for singing a song with a message like she did in "beautiful". It's kind of hard to be a girl in these times and it's good to have someone to look up to who's saying what's on your mind and giving you strength. Wish I had someone like that when I was in my teens :yes:

I love her. I love her self-confidence and her way to say "I don't give a fuck about anything you say".

I like her for singing a song with a message like she did in "beautiful". It's kind of hard to be a girl in these times and it's good to have someone to look up to who's saying what's on your mind and giving you strength. Wish I had someone like that when I was in my teens :yes:

That's what I like about her. And I can feel her pain, happyness or whatever she wants to express through her songs. Amazing

Pop star CHRISTINA AGUILERA is set to guest star on CSI: NEW YORK in February (07). The episode will feature a storyline about battered women, which is an issue close to Aguilera's heart - she grew up in an abusive home and is a major contributor to a women's shelter in her hometown of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. CSI Executive Producer ANTHONY ZUIKER tells TV Guide magazine, "Christina's a fan of the show, and we're excited to have her. The episode will probably explore the topic of battered women." The AIN'T NO OTHER MAN singer isn't expected to play herself. Aguilera's music will also be featured in the episode.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf...20york_1013638

14/11/2006 20:17

me too i love her so much, she's my idol i dunno what could happen taht i wouldn't be huge fan of christina

btw sorry if repost but i found it's very cute:

Pop star Christina Aguilera was shocked during a recent hotel stay, when fellow guest Jessica Simpson slipped a fan letter under her door. The 25-year-old was touched by Simpson's words and insists women in the music industry need to be supportive of one another. She explains, "Recently, I was staying at a hotel when I got a letter from Jessica Simpson, who was in the penthouse across the hall. It was super complimentary. "She said my voice and my artistry were pushing her. I was touched, because that's so rare in this business, which stirs competitive nature and cattiness in women. "Hats off to Jessica - that was a cool move. It's a beautiful quality to be a woman in support of other women. The world needs more of that."