Bellazon

Gwen Stefani
Thumbnail

Cantor

• 2 weeks later...

Gwen Stefani ready for baby #2

Gwen Stefani has said that she is ready for another baby - well, not quite ready; maybe in a few months. She and her husband Gavin Rossdale, already have son, Kingston, 8 months, and are hoping to add another to their brood. Gwen told Ellen Degeneres on her show on Friday, that it is "in the itinerary. I'm ready to go." However, Gwen does add that she believes that it is not up to her when she gets pregnant again, saying,

It's not really up to me. I feel like it's this big miracle and it's all written out there, [but] hopefully not during the tour."

Gwen announced her pregnancy with Kingston in December 2005, after people noticed her having to change her outfits and some routines. He was born May 2006.

Gwen also added that they do have help, but just during the day,

We have someone in the daytime that comes in, but at night's that's my job. It's really hard but it's actually fun. He's not going to be this little - it goes so fast. It's disgusting how fast it goes. So in the nights I just tell myself, enjoy it because it's going to be over with.

Source: PEOPLE