Bellazon

Carla Bruni
Thumbnail

seshiru

let me die and go to heaven... WOW!

I do not think the younger generation realise what an amazing and prolific model she was. She was the star of all the big mags, designers, advertisers and catalogue's, now she is just THE FIRST LADY who used to be a singer and before that a model.

Wish we could get all her old stuff back, I am feeling inspired - going to rummage through my stuff for scanning.

X

let me die and go to heaven... WOW!

I do not think the younger generation realise what an amazing and prolific model she was. She was the star of all the big mags, designers, advertisers and catalogue's, now she is just THE FIRST LADY who used to be a singer and before that a model.

Wish we could get all her old stuff back, I am feeling inspired - going to rummage through my stuff for scanning.

X

and...She was always a truly free woman-never cared too much about being criticized for its choices.

Thanks a million for those beautiful scans!

Carla never did get the recognition of the "mass" she would have deserved to get. She's easily among the 90s Supermodels, but all people think of are the most commercial faces of that period, Cindy, Linda, Naomi, Claudia.

Carla was in every single fashion magazines in the 90's (I have all the mess in my closet to prove it!) She was "the model" by excellence. Not very versatile but extremely photogenic and amazing facility to pose to give to her body (with or without clothes) such a great elegance. I used to adore her because of her amazing personality - smart, intelligent & funny - And she was surely one of the top 10 most famous models during the supermodels era.

But when she started her music career she just came up with a fake personality (pretending to be shy and not sure of herself ) and i started to really dislike her <_<

Some were offended by the political thing so...I guess lets leave that out. ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

+ the botox that make her looks like that > :alien: & also like Michael Jackson in his good day? Thank you but no thank you!

For the record and the all good time

Glamour Italy, (? month) 1994

post-19830-0-1446101692-09421_thumb.jpg post-19830-0-1446101692-44547_thumb.jpg post-19830-0-1446101692-50654_thumb.jpg post-19830-0-1446101692-53995_thumb.jpg post-19830-0-1446101692-56093_thumb.jpg

My scans

Ann007, Carmelita thanks for great compliments and I look forward to new postings here from you... please!

Frenchkiki, those scans are gorgeous - all opinions made are very valid and your personal opinion BUT lets forget the music career, botox and first lady BS and try and give her, as THE SUPERMODEL, her due here on Bellazon - her contribution to fashion and fashion imagery is remarkable and I/WE should try get as many people (especially the youngsters) to understand what a legend she was.

It is one of my greatest fears that the amazing imagery from what will forever be the greatest moment in fashion/model history be forgotten. Carla is/was such an important part of that time and should be honored and remembered as such.

XXX