Bellazon

Sandra Kubicka
Thumbnail

sarnic

I know it's been said so many times, but she really would fit VS Pink perfectly. She looks great, thanks :)

^ :yes:

She really embodies the look and brand that is "VS PINK"...to the dot! I truly hope VS gives her a whirl for the PINK line, she more the nails the look, she defines it! :wub:

I don't think she's mainline material, while she does have a beautiful body I feel like her face is still too young looking for mainline and it would look odd, that's why I think she would be perfect next to Jac & Taylor

Maybe I'm wrong and she will kill it, but I think she should start with Pink and then move to mainline as many girls have done.

VS needs Sandra for pink & the mainline VS would be making me money with Sandra's beauty.

I would add hayley wheeler, daniela lopez osorio, & chanel celaya for the pink line. If Miranda & Barbara's baby face could model the mainline Sandra could do it too her face is more mature than Barbara's face.