Bellazon

Sandra Kubicka
Thumbnail

sarnic

here you go..

AMBR: Hello, Sandra. Tell us a little bit about yourself! Sandra:   I was born in Poland and now live in Miami. I moved to the United States for 5 years and had never planned to be a model one day.

AMBR: Since when are you ever model? Sandra: I live this adventure for 4 years.

AMBR:  What is your biggest dream? And what will ensure that this takes place? Sandra:  My dream is to give my family everything they want and need. They are my priority and I am working hard to make it happen. Family first.

AMBR:  How the invitation came to be the romantic pair of Austin Mahone in the video for "Banga Banga"? Sandra: The director of the video of Austin is the same who worked on "All Aboard" by Romeo Santos. He is amazing and enjoyed working with me. So when they were selecting the girls, he thought of me. I was currently in Seattle, he called me and I got on a plane, I landed that morning and went straight record.

AMBR:  What was your reaction to receiving the invitation? Sandra:  To be honest, I've never heard of Austin before, so when they told me I would play with him, I was just throwing his name into google ... LOL

AMBR:  How did the act with Austin on the set of recordings? Sandra:  It was fun. He's a good guy and super professional to work with. He talks to everyone, and is very down to earth.

AMBR:  The funny that happened behind the scenes? Sandra:  Nothing too special. He stated that he is a funny guy, because of his personality. He was making faces at the camera, knows how to act. Was joking with people and riding customized with your best friend in the entire set segways.

AMBR:  What can we expect from the music video for "Banga Banga"? Sandra:  It will be a very entertaining clip. Has lots of dancing, people and colors. One focus is the skate park and will also have a scene with me and Austin driving a Jeep and singing the song.

AMBR:  Have you ever heard or ever came to Brazil Sandra:  Yes! I want to go to Brazil .. I have a muuuuuuitos Brazilian friends! And I'm in love with Acai, I want to eat it all day LOL!

AMBR:  Last question but not least: you still talk to Austin, after the end of recordings?Sandra:  No, not spoken. He not quiet in Miami.

AMBR:  VERY thanks for the interview, Sandra. You are too cute! Sandra: I thank you <3