Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

On 9/11/2020 at 1:35 AM, Smarf said:

Seems likely, I just checked IG and she's not following her boyfriend anymore and there are no photos of him in her feed going back to 2018. Think she cleaned up her IG and finally moved on from that guy.

Edit: Found one, January 2019. No recent traces of him, but TBH she always kinda hides him.

I read somewhere they broke up. Dont know if it's true though.

3 minutes ago, Light72B said:

I read somewhere they broke up. Dont know if it's true though.

i think you read that here. someone said she deleted all her photos with him (at least the recent ones) and they stopped following each other on ig. she never hid him imo, they always (or very frequently) traveled together and this last time she was by her own. i believe they're not together anymore

8 minutes ago, Jaramee said:

Does anyone know what she's in Paris for? I was at Balmain yesterday hoping that she would walk but she didn't, and Isabel Marant's show is tonight. 

According to a few fan accounts on IG who messaged her, she’s not walking any shows but shooting something. 

2 hours ago, Jaramee said:

Does anyone know what she's in Paris for? I was at Balmain yesterday hoping that she would walk but she didn't, and Isabel Marant's show is tonight. 

She’s not walking any show she confirmed via DM that she’s shooting something in Paris