Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

13 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

do we have videos of the shows? 

Amazing that she had 2 looks on each show + open + lead the finale :smile:

Not a fan of her outfit today tho, too señorita hahaha

Not yet but I think there is something on FB.

It was a great day for her, she is the top gainer for now on IG for today, opening Zuhair and leadinf the finale were definitely surprises, and even tough her walking Elie Saab is no surprise, it's always such a treat to see her do them.

Agree, she has had better altough I don't think she's trying to hard to get those awesome style she had on Fashion Week.

She seems happy with her life and career and everything seems to be going well, so I'm happy for that. I really hope and think that this might be the year she gets to open a segment in the VSFS. Yes, it's way overcrowded, but she has been resilient and after being the 2 years and a half of being an Angel, her career and social media still hasn't reached any peak, and hope it still doesn't for awhile. Ed just commented on one of her pics saying yay go sara or something and while his comments don't mean much, whether we want it or not, he's influential in VS, and I think they are at least satisfied with Sara's work. Hope it is enough for her to open a segment. (Damnit if Monica gets in the way of her getting it, bc Sophia kinda likes her)